IMAN Luxury Pressed Powder uploaded by Sahara C.
5 colors available

BY IMAN

This oil-absorbing, lightweight powder keeps makeup looking fresh and matte for hours. To eliminate shadows and circles, use a lighter face powder under and around eyes. Available in 6 complexion-enhancing shades. A Flawless Finish Can be worn alone or to give the finishing touch to makeup 4 Makeup stays fresher longer 5 Controls oil without drying Light as air translucent formula controls oil without drying to provide a totally matte finish. see more...

Shaqualah C.
Shaqualah C.
Riverview, FL
Review for: Cream To Earth Deep
I absolutely love this pressed powder. It has really good coverage. Lasts all day and really matches my skin perfectly. I stay dry and I don't feel like it wears off too horribly throughout the day. The color selections are perfect for brown skin ladies and I can say for sure there are enough option for various different skin tones for tan to deep skin.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Roebling, NJ
Review for: Cream To Earth Deep
Perfect drugstore brand that looks high end once it's on. I use this after I have blended in my concealer to set it under my eyes and down the bridge of my nose. The natures creases under my eyes look horrible with banana powder, but this luxury does a great job of setting my concealer and providing light coverage.
Rab'ia K.
Rab'ia K.
Oakland, CA
I have been using this for years, Iman has the best colors for women of color. Gives a nice finish, stays put. It is not the finest grain of powder, but its middle of the road. My skin is normal and it works for me. I recommend it
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom put me on this!! I love the finish look this gives! After putting on foundation and etc! It brings back color to your skin! It's expensive to be drugstore but hey you are paying for the name.
Sahara C.
Sahara C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this powder. I have dry to normal skin but I always use powder so the foundation doesn't transfer. Excellent coverage. Perfect shade match. Doesn't lighten/darken your foundation if you get your correct shade.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Fulton, MS
Love love love THIS! It's an awesome brand and works well with my skin. The quality is awesome as well. Very much worth buying & using!
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
I love this powder it's long lasting and very even. I recently tried this powder and I believe this will be the only powder I will use now. I frequently touch my face and this still stays on even if you touch your face. I use a large powder brush instead of the press pad it provides because a brush provides better coverage than the pad as it can come out blotty and uneven but else I totally recommend this.
Brejon G.
Brejon G.
I used to use this as my face powder before switching to MUFE....gives great matte finish but irritated my eyes and is kind of heavy on the face--eeek.
Tasha H.
Tasha H.
Witham, Essex
Review for: Sand Light/Medium
I think what's great about this product is that I've loved it more with time as I've used it more. It's very yellow but I find that's great for setting the under eyes as it also colour corrects and brightens, I love the little puff it comes with, for all over coverage I use a big fluffy powder brush but to cover up blemishes I'll go in with the puff and I find it actually covers them better than cream concealers.