IMAN Luxury Moisturizing Lipstick, Iman Red 005 13 oz (3.7 g)

by IMAN

Luscious creamy, semi-matte lip color for full coverage and a long-lasting smooth finish. Glides smooth to condition and moisturize. Long-lasting. Made in China

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IMAN Luxury Moisturizing Lipstick, Iman Red 005 13 oz (3.7 g)!
2 years agoSouth Gate , CA
This lipstick is amazing! The color is so vibrant! This is my first time using it and am hooked! It goes on so smoothly and it doesn’t bleed at all. I don’t even need lip liner! If you haven’t tried it, you must! I would recommend this lipstick to everyone!
2 years ago
I feel like this lipstick gets slept on and I think that is because they were placed in drugstores and should've been sold as high-end. One of the best!
2 years ago
Didn't like the Iman lipstick at all. The product didnt last as long as some of the cheaper brands that Ive used in the past