IMAN Luxury Moisturizing Lipstick

by IMAN

Luscious and smooth lip colors Luscious creamy, lip-color for full coverage, and a long-lasting smooth finish.

Does anyone know where I could buy this? I got it as a gift and I really like it. IMAN Luxury Moisturizing Lipstick
El color está super lindo habría que probarlo!!!😁
Does this product last longer then other lipstick?
Start your review of IMAN Luxury Moisturizing Lipstick!
Product Highlights
I received this lipstick in my Essence Beauty Box a couple of months ago. It is creamy and moisturizing. If you layer the color it lasts a while. I was concerned that this would be too bright for me. It actually looked great. I had so many people ask me about this color. Best practices for lipsticks that wear off, line and fill in your lips with a matching pencil, apply lipstick, blot, apply another coat of lipstick.in 4 reviews
10 months agoStockton , CA
It's a really cute color. Its so moisturizing and goes on so smooth and it doesn't dry up or stick. Only con is that the color doesn't last too long unless I set it.
8 months agoBronx, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really LOVE this lippie. My only complain about it is that it doesn’t go on evenly. You have to apply then wait until it settles I guess and then apply again. Lip liner is a must because it’s so soft and will smear easily and cause bleeding. Other than that I enjoy this lippie that I don’t mind the liner or the waiting to reapply to intensify the color. The lippie is moisturizing and non drying
3 years agoStoughton, MA
I love the colors of these moisturizing lipsticks. They are vibrant and keep lips feeling smooth. The price is right. Less than 10 dollars. Very easy to apply. And comes in a very slick and sexy tube. I like that you can see the color of the lipstick at the top of the tube. I already have three different colors and I plan to buy more.
2 years agoThe Colony, TX
I am a matte lipstick kind of girl but I do wear this occasionally. The lipstick is light and creamy. The coverage is great and the color range is an array. The lipsticks run about $10 at Target or even more at the local drug store.
2 years ago
Review for: Iman Luxury Moisturizing Lipstick
I am not necessarily a fan of regular lipstick but the consistent of this product is amazing. The color finish is beautiful and it is so pigmented. It truly does moisturize the lips and it doe not even cost too much
3 years agoMobile, AL
I was gifted Both Taboo and Flirtatious by a friend and after that I was hooked. They retail for a lot but their worth every penny. The color variety are very on point. the hue you see is the hue you get which sometimes doesn't happen. Smell and taste are pleasant. Color pay off is decent. My only thing is you must have a lip liner with some of the iridescent ones or the color is going to run because the consistency is looser than the regular ones. Very moisturizing which is a plus.
3 years agoBaltimore
IMAN Luxury Moisturizing Lipstick uploaded by ShawnTe P.
Review for: Hot
4 years ago
Review for: Flirtatious
I thought I'd like this color when I looked at the sticker on the bottom of the lipstick tube but after opening it it was a really bright pinkish/purple color...maybe a fuchsia. I didn't think the color suited me well at all. I really enjoyed the texture of this lipstick though. It goes on extremely smooth and feels moisturizing. It doesn't really have a scent which I like. This is a tough lipstick color to get off your lips, I find that it tends to leave a little bit of a stain on my lips after I remove it.
3 years agoElgin Avenue, London
I just found this at the drugstore and thought I'd give it a try considering the shades looked like they complimented different skin tones well. It did, but the most important thing about this is it's amazing moisturizing power. It glides on super smooth and doesn't leave your lips feeling cry and cracked after removal. Definitely a great buy.
3 years ago
Literally just started using these I can't believe I waited so long to try these lipsticks! The color and staying power are great! Such beautiful colors really complimenting on I believe just about any and every skin tone! In love with baby doll the nude lipstick!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...