IMAN Luxury Lip Shimmer, Socialite, .25 oz

by IMAN

Luxury Lip Shimmer High-Shine Gloss Long Wearing With Vitamin E A high-shine gloss that is long wearing, packed with vitamin E, chamomile, and shea butter for kiss me lips. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IMAN Luxury Lip Shimmer, Socialite, .25 oz!
9 months ago
I picked up this lip shimmer on clearance at Walmart. I've been looking for a pale pink color that didn't make my lips look too light for my skin tone. I think I've found it in this one. It's just ok by itself, but I really pops with a pink lipliner.
3 years agoGuadalajara
For reference, I am Caucasian with medium skintone and lightly pigmented lips. I sometimes buy lip products from lines that are made for women of color because I like the rich shades and pigmentation. The Lip Shimmer in Decadent is the first Iman gloss I've tried and I love it. It's a gorgeous medium-deep rosy bronze with shimmer. It is not sticky and wears pretty well and is moisturizing. I'd like to try other colors soon.