BY IMAN

Buy Iman Lip Gloss - Iman Luxury Lip Shimmer: Long-wearing sumptuous, high shine color packed with Vitamin E, Chamomile, and Shea Butter for Kiss Me lips Details provided by Iman see more...

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Rhonda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought me this Iman Luxury Lip Shimmer the other day when me & my daughter was out shopping. I found it at Gabe's Department Store. I Love this Lip Shimmer. It is so Beautiful and shines like new money. I would highly recommend this for anyone that Loves their lips to Shine. I will rate this at a 5 out of 5 stars!
Mieshia M.
Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off I love this product!!! I was not sure at first but this nude with the glitter (shimmer) looks great on women of color! I'm sure it would look great on anyone!!! It's a good price!!! You can find it at your local drug store!!! I'm going to try more of her product because her line caters to women of color and I'm already impressed!
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Iman lip shimmer. I haven't owned a tinted lip gloss in a long time. Happy I tried these. I bought them at Walgreens. Very affordable. Long lasting wearing. Sleek packaging. Love their pink and nude colors. Definitely buying more. Wish they were a little less sticky.
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades?