BY IMAN

Iman luxury eyeshadow - bejeweled see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Princess S.
Princess S.
Los Angeles, CA
I like to use these colors when I'm going for a smokey eye look. I really like the contrast of the light and the dark together. I also like the slight shimmer that it brings to really highlight the eye. I combine this eyeshadow duo with a dark black shade in the middle of the crease of the eye, and then I also use a very thick eyeliner, wing tip, with very thick false eyelashes or very thick lengthening mascara. It does the trick! For a night on the town, it's my go to smokey eye.
Kanya M.
Kanya M.
Riverside, CA
I love this eyeshadow duo! You can use the lighter shade as a transition color, a highlight and a base! While the dark can be used in the crease, darkened in the outer corners to give you that smokey effect! The shadow is very soft and buttery and the pigmentation is awesome!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Steep price, but definitely worth it! Beautiful colors that don't wear off after a few hours. It has a really nice smooth, matte finish that provides the perfect shade and look for day or night.
Tricia A.
Tricia A.
Roseville
Review for: IMAN Luxury Eyeshadow - Bejeweled
Really stunning Duo eyeshadow together it is wonderful to have in my collection of pallets as a single go to really beautiful together
sandra d.
sandra d.
Albertville
Review for: IMAN Luxury Eyeshadow - Bejeweled
I Abssolutely Love This Product and Highly Recommend It To All My Friends And Family. Would Love Free Samples­čĺŚ
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
Review for: IMAN Luxury Eyeshadow - Bejeweled
The best on the market! The product is amazing and the the coverage is great! Couldn't ask for better!
Monica C.
Monica C.
Rialto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the powder break real easily on this? My other eye shadows tend to break a little when I use my brushes against them. Would like to know before I decide to purchase. Would the color look ok with my skin tone?
Lourdine S.
Lourdine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it have good pigment
Tachina F.
Tachina F.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking for a new eteshadow, and found this one, gives you the perfect combo for a sexy smoky eye
Shamiere A.
Shamiere A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product pigmented well?