BY IMAN

2-in-1 flawless coverage foundation and spot concealer. Use as a concealer to perfectly cover under-eye circles, discoloration and unevenness. Wear as an all over foundation for a full, luxurious coverage with a radiant finish. Promotes a healthy, even complexion with the skin care benefits of Licorice and Acai plus Vitamins A, C, and E. Oil and Paraben Free Color: Earth 2. see more...

Tytiyonna M.
Montgomery, AL
I think this Foundation is wonderful. I feel like the IMAN brand gives you a touch of the "high end" side of makeup but for a "drug store" price. This foundation is definitely full coverage. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin nor does it oxidizes. I am in the shade "Earth 2". I believe it cost about 14.99. It can be found at Wal-Mart. A little goes a long way. It does not transfer. This foundation is for some one who probably cannot afford a full coverage foundation like BECCA or Urban Decay but still want the same full coverage, beat, eventful slay look. Ex. Wedding, prom, graduation, photoshoot etc. The only thing I wish is that the bottle was a tad bit bigger because I feel like i went through it so fast. When foundation usually last me a year or more. This foundation would be gone under 6 months with me lol but I love it. I am an oily girl and I can wear this without looking like I got hit with a pan full of cooking grease lol. I would definitely reccomend and buy it again if needed. 😍❤
Giselle c.
Montgomery, AL
I love this foundation it covers very well with a little product and is very pigmented. My only problem is that you only get 0.5 FL.OZ for 16.99, you bearly get any foundation
Tabitha M.
I won a sample of this foundation in color earth 2 and was so surprised that the color was a match! The coverage is great and the color matched so good. I will likely purchase the full bottle so go with my collection of foundations!