IMAN CREAM TO POWDER FOUNDATION - CLAY #5 #110

by IMAN

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IMAN CREAM TO POWDER FOUNDATION - CLAY #5 #110!
How would you rate this product?
2 years ago
I love love love this Foundation! it is my go to drugstore Foundation I use a stippling brush and just Pat it on over a little concealer and it last all day with no shininess midday I use Earth 5
3 years agoFort Worth, TX
IMAN CREAM TO POWDER FOUNDATION - CLAY #5 #110 uploaded by Jacquelinne C.
As y'all can see I've hit pan on this product. I seriously wear this EVERY SINGLE DAY. I do not use it as actual foundation but I do use it for contouring and bronzing. It's super creamy and smooth I absolutely love this brand.
4 years agoPflugerville, TX
Love that i can buy products at walgreens now. I remember trying this brand years go as I'm dark skin and everything was super orangy. Now the colors are pigmented and actually match my dark skin tone.
5 years agoAnaheim, CA
Me gusta este producto sele ve muy bonito a mi Amiga y lo recomiendo al sien me gusto mucho en la piel de ella
4 years ago
Great product for darker skin tones just wish they had ones for warmer and cooler skin tones