Iman Cream to Powder Foundation

by IMAN

Get the flawless look you want and all day wear with this Cream to Powder Foundation from Iman. Creamy coverage with a powder finish; Iman Cosmetics superior quality foundation provides complete coverage and a smooth and natural-looking appearance.

I love Iman's products and usually use the foundation sticks, but hate when I get to the end and can't reach the rest of the product in the tube. Tempted to give this a try, but since I have combination skin with some oily areas, would this be a good swap? The creme to powder sounds interesting but I don't want to waste money or time if I should go more toward the other Iman compacts. Thanks in advance!
Start your review of Iman Cream to Powder Foundation!
2 years agoSomerset
Review for: Sand 1
Love the way this applies and just love the gorgeous packaging. It feels amazing on my skin and does not dry it out worse then it is cause my skin is just crazy dry. I would recommend. Long lasting formula.
2 years agoRancho Cordova, CA
Love it so much cocers everything and doesnt need ti be set it won't crease which is a miracle with these foundations
2 years agoPlainfield , NJ
Me encanta este polvo es muy suave y tedeja la piel perfecto como si tuviera mi rostro de terciopelo me gusta
a year agoNew York
This is my back up joint. I use Earth 5 in this product. Gives me coverage and is reasonably priced.
a year ago
This is a great product. I used it for years. Its light to full coverage, buildable foundation. It matches my skin complexion perfectly and it's hypoallergenic. Reasonably priced product. Would recommend.