Iman Cosmetics Luxury Pressed Powder Clay

by IMAN

Amazon: $15.99

Light-as-air translucent formula controls oil without drying to provide a totally matte finish. Pat puff gently onto face. For best results, do not rub. Smooth gently downward to finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Iman Cosmetics Luxury Pressed Powder Clay!
2 years ago
It makes my face feel and look a bit cakey and plotchy. Again not a huge makeup person but just a little bit of this stuff has this kind of affect. It's okay in price but not something I automatically reach for when I want to put my face together.
a year ago
This is a great product. I use this over my IMAN Second To None Cream To Powder Foundation Clay 2 and it gives it a nice finish. This product helps to absorb any excess oil and keeps my face looking fresh and flawless as it has a buildable coverage. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to look good on a budget