Iman Cosmetics Foundation

by IMAN

Amazon: $15.49

Easily Creates a Flawless Complexion. Second To None Stick Foundation is an oil-free makeup. Formulated with moisturizing jojoba esters nourishing antioxidant vitamins. Full coverage, long-wearing matte color for a natural looking complexion. Apply with sponge for a natural and sheer look. Use fingertips and blend evenly for maximum coverage. Apply foundation and blend downward in the direction of your hair growth for a more even texture. When applying with fingers, use your ring finger, this applies the least amount of pressure. A good choice for oily/combination skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Iman Cosmetics Foundation!
2 years agoCharlotte, NC
This is one of the only foundation sticks that blends well for my skin. It’s a little expensive but I think definitely worth the money. This foundation leaves a normal to almost matte finish.
2 years agoWashington, DC
This is an oily persons best friend!! These sticks are super convenient to use because of the stick application, they come in a decent amount of shades, and have a cream to powder finish. The other great thing about this foundation is that if you mix a little oil or moisturizer you can make it dewy.
2 years agoBronx , NY
Light weight foundation, affordable. Doesn't last as long as I would like it to but given the price you probably shouldn't expect more. I love iman brands. Although the brand caters to people of color I feel there should be more variety in color.
2 years agoN Charleston, SC
SUPER creamy. is full coverage but i wouldnt recommend for people with oily skin because it wont stay on all day. maybe with a powder but if you have oily skin i wouldnt recommend using this product alone and plain without any mattifying products
2 years agoTampa, FL
GREAT FOUNDATION STICK! I absolutely love it and want more of Iman's products. It is definitely long lasting and tear proof in my opinion. I get a dewy look when I apply it, pro is that it definitely is good at concealing blemishes, cons not enough product.
2 years agoLewis Mcchord, WA
This is in my collection of stick foundations. I absolutely love how easily this applies and blends. I ordered this off of Amazon for $13 and got the wrong color but the right shade for me. I definitely get natural matte finish and full coverage. Don't knock it before you try it.
2 years agoGlen Cove, NY
La amo es fácil de trabajar a demás cubre mui bien puedes aplicarla con tu esponja i brocha i queda muy bien , siento que no desperdiciamos tanto producto cuando usamos naces de este formato además es mas injienico
2 years ago
Great product highly recommend. Packaged very nicely and came fast. Easy to apply and use. Will definitely be purchasing this product again. Go buy, it will not disappoint.
2 years ago
I like how the brand offers a lot of shades and undertones for brown skin. I just wish it was cheaper and sold at more places so it is more accessible
2 years ago
Finally a product that isn’t drying or clumpy. I️ don’t see any of my fine lines. No cons. Lightweight blends well and super super matches my tones