IMAN Corrective Concealer uploaded by Yasmim D.

BY IMAN

Silky and creamy formula smoothes on, covering dark circles, and tiny imperfections Creamy consistency is lightweight. Texture blends evenly. Conceals under eye area and dark spots. ; imancosmetics.com see more...

Juan L.
This concealer covers great. Easy to use in the tube, just twist and a good amount dispences. Its applies nice and smooth with no creases. It works best if you apply foundation first, then concealer. And if powder needs to be used apply after the concealer.
Erika B.
This concealer is great because not only does it cover, it is also no mess! I am on my second tube after purchasing from drugstore.com. I LOVE this product and can see myself using it for years to come.
Hayley B.
Tokyo, Japan
My go-to concealer. I love that the twist up container makes it so easy to apply and it lasts me for about 6 months to a year depending on how much I use it. Mainly used for under my eyes.
Halina B.
Very nice even coverage. The applicator at the top apply the product on smooth and there is little product wastage. Plus you can easily tell how much concealer you're using and when its coming to an end. Overall pretty great product, worth the price

Kohl's