IMAN CC Correct & Cover Cream - Clay Medium / DP

by IMAN

One-of-a-kind concealer that starts as a silky powder and transforms into a flawless finish concealing crème when applied. Formulated with iman skin tone evener complex, it covers and corrects under-eye circles and discoloration in one step. . â . Available in five shades for women with skin of color and enriched with marine and plant extracts that hydrate, balance and promote a flawless skin tone. Paraben-free & a perfect complement to all other iman cosmetics products. . â . â

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IMAN CC Correct & Cover Cream - Clay Medium / DP!
2 years ago
IMAN CC Correct & Cover Cream - Clay Medium / DP uploaded by somebody N.
Love this product - medium deep is a good color for my complexion. It's sprinkles out as a powder then turns a little bit creamy. Light-medium coverage I'd say. it is good for redness and dark spots because the cream goes deep in your skin and i would recommend it to others for sure!
a year agoAin Kihal
love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative