IMAN Bronzing Powder

by IMAN

Sheer Finish Bronzing Powder This sheer bronzing powder can be worn as an all-over complexion enhancer or as a blush.  Gives skin a touch or bronzed radiance all day and night. Can be worn as a blush or a bronzer Provides a sheer wash of color Can be used year round ; imancosmetics.com

How pretty is this color?
I saw this brand once lol. I think its a new line or a brand. I was intrugue when I saw these at Walgreens but I'm kInda afraid to buy makeup especually because its a new brand. Is it worth the hype?
Start your review of IMAN Bronzing Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Winston Salem, NC
I really like how this product has three different compacts in one. Blush, bronzer, and highlight. It's super buildable and easy to blend! The product lasted all day. I would probably buy this again and I would recommend this product to others!
Combination / Dullness, Fine Lines, Dark Spots
Grove City, OH
IMAN Bronzing Powder uploaded by Erin V.
I like this bronzer because I use it as a dark blush. It's really pigmented and for a drugstore makeup product it stays on pretty dang well. Plus, it's not expensive either! You can mix the three colors together or use a smaller brush to use them individually for eyeshadows too. Great but.
Marietta,georgia
Iman is a black girls goto for great make up especially because within our ethnicity we suffer from oily skin though really great condition to have when your old hence the term "black don't crack" lol now imans bronzes are incredible with mostly any other brand but it just is extremely flawless with the luminous cream to power foundation they have or what i like to use for a quick everyday on the go for my fab ladies who aren't over the top the press power coverage and then your good to go
Combination / Dark Spots
Far rockaway, NY
This is a multi use product. You can use them separately for a hint of pink shimmer on the cheek or highlight on the nose or all together for a all over glow. Little goes a long way. Love this product.
Combination / Large Pores, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone
Roma, TX
This blush is so pretty! It shines a lot specially in the sun!! I recommend it's so pigmented and works amazing.
Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Manitou Beach, MI
So lightweight and beautiful! Not too dark nor light. I'd definitely recommend this product
Combination / Fine Lines
Kram ouest
The moment of this bronzing powder .. i love it from the first used .. thank you iman for this bronzing powder
Sensitive / Acne, Sensitivity
Maple , Ontario
Great quality and shades. It leave my skin looking flawless. I find the quantity a little disappointed
Combination / Dark Spots