BY NONE

Pain Relief Mask with Massaging ergoBeads™ Relief for:   Migraines Headaches Sinus pain Puffy eyes Post-surgery IMAK Comfort Guaranteed Latex Free ergoBeads™ technology - IMAK ergoBeads™ are exceptionally smooth plastic beads that glide comfortably against your skin.  This creates a massaging effect to help increase blood circulation -- promoting healthy muscle tissue. Key Benefits: Cool relief without shock of ice or gel masks   Gentle, soothing compression  ergoBeads™ feel naturally cool Freeze to enhance effectiveness Designed in the USA by a physician Filled with ergoBeads™ for cooling relief Breathable cotton Lycra® Two sewn darts leave comfortable room for your eyes and lashes Elastic strap keeps Mask in place For warranty registration visit:  imakproducts.com/warranty ;   see more...

• Does anyone know what kind of material this is made of? I...2 Answers
Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV
This mask is the BEST one on the market, all hands up and a happy camper!! I absolutely love this mask, it is super black, non see through, and very heavy padded, fits perfectly on my head. It is affordable, and I think it is perfect as it is. I would recommend for everyone who wants a great night sleep with not bothersome lights, or whatever. Happy sleeping, everyone!!
Shelby T.
New Britain, CT
This has saved me so many times! I have had this for nearly a decade. I keep it in the freezer and use it for headaches. It is a gentle cold mask, unlike other liquid ones. It's also great to keep over your eyes while sleeping. I would absolutely recommend this. I may even buy a second one for my fiancé, since he uses mine often!
Hayley T.
Marion, NC
Perfect to sleep in. Not itchy or uncomfortable. Very nice, dark and padded. Simple to use and very good quality. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that has trouble sleeping! No light gets through this mask.
Stephanie M.
Oceanside, CA
I honestly need to get one of these. I struggle with headaches sporadically and when I do they are seriously awful. It's worth the price to cure the pain! I also have to tell my mom because she would absolutely love his product.
kaitlyn p.
Fairfax Station, VA
This mask is great if you have trouble sleeping. It helps keep the sun from getting in your eyes and it is very comfortable to sleep with at night
Colleen O.
Amazing. Just recently stumbled upon this. I suffer from severe migraines and this has really helped reduce and relive a lot of that pain.
Aliyah S.
guyana/georgetown
This is really comfortable u can wear to sleep at night it can help with dark circle by just relaxing it affordable both man and women should have one it can be more than what you except it really worth a shot
Norico T.
España/Navarra-Pamplona
Muy comodo y elegante... te relaja bastante... tus sueños son unicos y profundos,..
Becky G.
Really nice to wear to bed not uncomfortable Atal and is really black good material
Mimi H.
Edmonton
Does anyone know what kind of material this is made of? I've been looking for a nice eye mask but a lot of them get irritating throughout the night

back