BY IMAK

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Relieve Your Pain, Renew Your Life. For Arthritis, Hand Swelling, Cold Hands. May Also Help With Neuropathy And Poor Circulation. Ideal For Activities Of Daily Living: Knitting, Gardening, Crafts &Amp; Hobbies And Office Use. This Size Fits Up To 3-1/8" When Measured At The Width At The Knuckles. Provides Mild Compression To Enhance Blood Circulation Open Fingertips Allow Freedom To Feel, Touch And Grip Cotton Material Allows Skin To Breathe Comfortable To Use All Day And Night Latex Free Designed By An Orthopedic Surgeon Ease-Of-Use Commendation By Arthritis Foundation Made In China see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walgreens*
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I've had a set of these gloves for about 8 years now. My old employer actually purchased them for me. The pair I have (or used to have since I've lost one) has tiny little balls that help to massage the wrist and position it properly. I would definitely recommend purchasing these gloves for arthritis or carpal tunnel disorder. They have really helped ergonomically and have changed my typing experience for the better. I will be purchasing another soon.