BY IMAK

The IMAK Wrist Cushion for Keyboard is filled with massaging ergoBeads, making for the most comfortable ergonomic wrist support available- The unique design conforms to your keyboard, while completely supporting your wrist and forearm in an ergonomically correct position, reducing stress in your hands, wrists and arms- Dimensions:- Length: 6- Width: 10- Depth: 1-8 SKU: BRNM408 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Morgan B.
Ingleside, Il
I have broken my wrist in the last which has caused a lot of pain for me doing things I never had a problem with before, like typing. I also have mild carpal tunnel and this wrist rest has helped with the symptoms of my once broken wrist and my carpal tunnel immensely.
Jennifer C.
I spend a lot of time in my laptop, this really saves your wrists. Especially because my wrists already undergo a lot of stress due to my job
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
This works great for those long long hours of college essays! Id recommend them for anyone!
Alex M.
Makes typing so much more enjoyable and helps my wrists immensely. Highly recommended for any desk working jobs
Devan W.
Yorktown, VA
This really helps a lot of you work at a computer all day long it relieves the stress on your wrist