BY IMAGINE

Imagine® Organic Creamy Tomato Soup.
New Look! Natural Creations.
Same Great Taste!
USDA organic.
32 fl oz (1qt) 946ml. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Gretchen K.
A great basic soup to have on hand in your pantry. I like how it does not contain dairy and is free of too much sugar and salt – it tastes like tomatoes! Easy to heat up timing-wise and pairs well with grilled cheese sandwiches. One can add cream or butter to the soup if you wish to achieve a more traditional tomato soup with thicker consistency but I like how light it is.
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Imagine tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich is one of my favorite meals. It's warm, comforting and super quick! And I love that Imagine is natural and non GMO. I don't buy a lot of prepared foods, but this is something I feel good about.
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Very tomatoe'y, I prefer a creamy tomatoe soup, but if you are just looking for a straight tomato soup, this one is for you! Plus it's healthy and at a good price too :) Love that it's GMO free and Organic!
Kari F.
FPO, AP
Good soup, good price, but it claims to be corn free and isn't. It has derivatives and isn't safe for someone with a corn allergy.
Alaina M.
I loved this soup so much and would eat it all winter. It was my go-to tomato soup. Then Imagine decided to change the ingredients and add something I'm allergic to. I hate when companies change the recipe. When I called to complain they didn't have much to say. *purchased product myself*
Alice L.
I really like this brand, all the flavors are true to what you get from your garden. I usually buy the reduced sodium version since I like pairing this soup with other salty foods so my meal is preferctly seasoned when I am eating it. It's great with a grilled cheese sandwich, noodles or on it's own.
Lindsay W.
Blenheim
My favourite go to soup on a cold day. I either add noodles or home made haluskis. Tomato soup has always been my favourite and when I was diagnosed with celiac I was crushed to find out I couldn't have creamy tomato soup any more. That was until I discovers the imagine brand.