Add a Photo

By IMAGINE
#442 in Soup & Broth
Imagine® Organic Creamy Tomato Soup.
New Look! Natural Creations.
Same Great Taste!
USDA organic.
32 fl oz (1qt) 946ml.
Gretchen K.
Gretchen K.

A great basic soup to have on hand in your pantry. I like how it does not contain dairy and is free of too much sugar and salt – it tastes like tomatoes! Easy to heat up timing-wise and pairs well with grilled cheese sandwiches. One can add cream or butter to the soup if you wish to achieve a more traditional tomato soup with thicker consistency but I like how light it is.
Cira M.
Cira M.

Imagine tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich is one of my favorite meals. It's warm, comforting and super quick! And I love that Imagine is natural and non GMO. I don't buy a lot of prepared foods, but this is something I feel good about.
Mileyah L.
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA

Very tomatoe'y, I prefer a creamy tomatoe soup, but if you are just looking for a straight tomato soup, this one is for you! Plus it's healthy and at a good price too :) Love that it's GMO free and Organic!
Alaina M.
Alaina M.

I loved this soup so much and would eat it all winter. It was my go-to tomato soup. Then Imagine decided to change the ingredients and add something I'm allergic to. I hate when companies change the recipe. When I called to complain they didn't have much to say. *purchased product myself*
Kari F.
Kari F.
FPO, AP

Good soup, good price, but it claims to be corn free and isn't. It has derivatives and isn't safe for someone with a corn allergy.
Alice L.
Alice L.

I really like this brand, all the flavors are true to what you get from your garden. I usually buy the reduced sodium version since I like pairing this soup with other salty foods so my meal is preferctly seasoned when I am eating it. It's great with a grilled cheese sandwich, noodles or on it's own.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Blenheim

My favourite go to soup on a cold day. I either add noodles or home made haluskis. Tomato soup has always been my favourite and when I was diagnosed with celiac I was crushed to find out I couldn't have creamy tomato soup any more. That was until I discovers the imagine brand.

Join Now