BY IMAGINE

Imagine® Natural Creations Creamy Potato Leek Soup.
Organic. New! Great Taste!
USDA Organic.
32 fl oz (1qt) 946ml. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kassandra B.
Alexandria, VA
This stuff is so comforting and tasty - I like to add sweet peas or sometimes spinach for added nutrition. I like the consistency, but you really have to be sure to shake it up in order to get the thick formula to be even - it tends to settle, leaving a bunch of thick gook towards the bottom of the Ctetrapak.
Tatiana S.
Lake Elsinore , CA
I had high hopes for this soup and really wanted to like it, but truth is it wasn't for me. It seemed to lack pretty much everything: taste, texture, flavor. There was no smooth creaminess, the soup is way too liquid and it gives you this raw potato after taste I just couldn't stand. The only reason I gave it two stars, it's because it's organic.
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
I love this stuff! It's great on it's own (though I add a tad more seasoning) or it is great as a base for a quick potato and broccoli soup. I love that it's vegan and not cream-based like so many other potato soups. This is going to be a staple in my house from now on.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
This soup was okay. I like it because it's low calorie. It kind of has a weird cinnamon taste to it. After adding some salt, pepper and garlic powder it wasn't too bad. I probably won't buy again. However I do plan on trying different flavors.
Katie N.
Hamilton, NJ
This was the first Imagine soup flavor I tried. I didn't expect it to be so creamy and flavorful. The leek and potatoes compliment one another. Is more pricier than other soups, but better quality.
Stephanie P.
Ventura, CA
I usually make all my soup from scratch, but this is our favorite boxed soup. We usually pick it up from Trader Joe's or Sprouts. They usually have a 2 for $5 deal, or something of the like. It could use a little more flavor, but it definitely hits the spot.