BY IMAGINE

Imagine® Natural Creations Creamy Portobello Mushroom Soup.
New! Great taste!
32 fl oz (1qt) 946 ml. see more...

allie e.
allie e.
So glad to have found this soup. Just pour and heat. No work required. Is very creamy and savory is one of my favorite soups. I love this soup, one container will last me a few days in the week.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
I first had a true mushroom soup on a cruise, and It was incredible.

I serve this particular kind with a dash of mascarpone and a garlic Parmesan crostini for dipping. Personally I think it is great as a meal, but I have found it also pairs well with grilled or baked chicken for something more substantial
Diana b.
Diana b.
Foodie Expert
Muy buena solo un poco salada pero en mi gusto nada grave y la presentaciones son bien buenas y prácticas
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
I absolutely love this Imagine Creamy Portobello Mushroom Soup. I usually pick it up right from Shoprite. It's so quick and easy to prepare and it tastes delicious. I think it's a pretty decent value and I definitely recommend others to at least give it a try!
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Dunedin, FL
Delicious and real food. The price isn't bad either. I always have some in stock for a craving or light meal.
Ruth L.
Ruth L.
The taste was quite okay, but the soup is a bit runny, not at all as creamy as it should be. It was quite cheap but I wouldn't recommend as a healthy alternative.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried using this product as an alternative to cream of mushroom soup? I'm looking for a dairy-free product to use for recipes.
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Redding, CA
Has anyone tried this product if so how is it?