BY IMAGINE #2 in Soup & Broth

The Organic Free Range Chicken Broth is created by choosing the finest organic free range chicken and freshest vegetables, then lightly simmering them with savory herbs and seasonings. Available in natural and conventional retailers nationwide.

With a wide variety of natural and organic soups, broths and gravies made with real ingredients, Imagine® helps you experiment in the kitchen with confidence to create amazing results and show your family and friends what it means to be “ingredient proud”. Imagine® products are made with real, wholesome ingredients such as the finest farm-grown vegetables and organic free-range chicken – with no artificial ingredients or preservatives.

USDA Organic; Gluten free; dairy free; non-GMO ingredients

Buy on Walmart
Jesseca H.
Carterville, MO
My husband surprises me by using this in our noodles! He loves to add chicken broth for juice and sometimes thickness depending on our mood and how ling it is cooked. That first bite made all the flavors just burst through my mouth! I liked the taste and even ate quite a bit of the noodles and juice. Easy to open and store. Lasts a long time; my expiration is 26/SEP/18. The only thing negative I have to say is that the flavor in the noodles wasn't as strong as other brands of chicken broth we have added to noodles before. I will be trying again with this as I still have left overs because it's a great size!
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
I was fortunate to receive 2 of these incredible broths in a Voxbox through Influenster, and I am so happy my family got to try this out! I try to buy Organic as much as possible, and it is especially important to do so with regards to broths or bullion type ingredients b/c there is often so much MSG added to them.

This chicken broth was all the delight of my 9 year old! She thought the flavor was amazing, & she actually ate it! Truthfully, I only tasted a little cups worth of this one b/c the kiddos ate it all up. Nonetheless, it was really flavorful & anytime kids gobble up a whole batch of anything ... you know it’s a win! 😉
Dawn L.
Tunnelton, WV
Organic Image Free Range Chicken Broth made my homemade soup taste so much better compared to other brotha I've used. I like the smell, color and the taste. It wasn't watery, too thin or too salty. I like the thick consistency. The appearance of the Organic Image Free Range Chicken Broth was very appetizing. I felt I was getting a high quality product. I also like the packaging. I like the mess free spout, it was easy to open. I woul d definitely recommend Organic Image Free Range Chicken Broth. I was given this to me for free in exchange for my review. My review is my own.
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
I received the Imagine Foods chicken broth complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. Before receiving my box I had never heard of Imagine Foods before... but I must say I was pretty impressed with their product! After deciding I wanted to use it to make an easy chicken noodle soup, I searched for different recipes but nothing that could suit my short timeline. So I decided to go on the Imagine foods website to see if they had an easy and quick chicken noodle soup recipe - and they did! After allowing the chicken to defrost and some easy modifications I had a beautiful chicken noodle soup using the Imagine chicken broth and under 30 minutes!
Stephanie G.
Lancaster , CA
Every year after thanksgiving growing up my dad made turkey soup with the turkey carcass 🦃, this year I made the turkey for my family (which from matts mouth best turkey he’s ever had 💁🏼‍♀️’dusts my shoulda off’😁) so I actually had a carcass to use 👩🏼‍🍳 I’m going 2 for 2 with this soup Matthew was besides himself #winning at life right now. I have to give some credit to #influenster for the free product to review, I used the organic imagine chicken broth as the base for this ‘day after thanksgiving turkey soup’. Dad you need to come try this out I think you would be proud😁 Will post the recipe for this dish in the comments 🦃 #IngredientProud #contest #complimentary @Influenster @ImagineSoups
Tracy K.
I made the most delicious chicken dumpling soup last night thanks to this product from imagine and influenced her for sending it to me free all just for my opinion. This was the most flavorful chicken dumpling soup I’ve ever made and this was the only change I made was by adding this product. It’s so nice to make a product without all the added preservatives in it. This is certified USDA organic. It doesn’t have any genetically engineered ingredients, it’s gluten-free, no added MSG, and there are no artificial ingredients or preservatives. So hard to find products these days that have all of this in it
Emiley S.
LENOIR CITY, TN
I was real impressed with the wholesome chicken flavor of this broth. Naturally, I had to taste the broth before I used it to cook a meal with. It is a great flavor and is very filling. I used it as part of a necessary ingredient for a chicken pot pie recipe I make often and I could tell the difference between this and the normal broth that I use. There was more of thickened chicken falvor which gave the dish a much more filling texture. I love this particular broth and brand and knowing it is made with natural ingredients is more encouraging for me to purchase more in the future.
Kate J.
Beaufort, NC
We used this broth to make our Thanksgiving stuffing.  I swear it was the best stuffing ever!  Our son couldn't stop eating it, and said to keep that recipe.  The thing is, we used the exact recipe we always use.  The only difference was the broth.  It made that much of a difference.  From here on out, I will no longer use just any broth.  I'm definitely sticking with this product.
Disclaimer: I received this product for free, in return for my honest review.  All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
Nicole B.
The Imagine Organic Free Range Chicken Broth was excellent and I loved that it was Free Range Chicken it made me feel like it was a better choice for my chicken broth needs.  This broth has excellent and robust flavor and is great to enhance any recipe or on its on for a great chicken soup.  I really enjoyed the container it came in with the resealable top.  This product is very tasty and I would definitely use it for future cooking needs that require chicken broth.  I received this product free in exchange for my honest review.
Jen C.
I love Imagine Organic Free Range Chicken Broth is not only Free of harmful chemicals, but gives chickens a better life, and diet than most farms. I was lucky to get to try it free in the Imagine Organic VoxBox, and used it in Thanksgiving recipes. My stuffing was savory, and delicious, and everyone enjoyed it in the leftover turkey soup. Since we take pride in our ingredients, we have even requested that our local grocery carry Imagine Organic foods.