BY IMAGINE #2 in Soup & Broth

The Organic Free Range Chicken Broth is created by choosing the finest organic free range chicken and freshest vegetables, then lightly simmering them with savory herbs and seasonings. Available in natural and conventional retailers nationwide.

With a wide variety of natural and organic soups, broths and gravies made with real ingredients, Imagine® helps you experiment in the kitchen with confidence to create amazing results and show your family and friends what it means to be “ingredient proud”. Imagine® products are made with real, wholesome ingredients such as the finest farm-grown vegetables and organic free-range chicken – with no artificial ingredients or preservatives.

USDA Organic; Gluten free; dairy free; non-GMO ingredients

Buy on Walmart
Monique A.
Austin, TX
I used the Imagine Broth Free Range Chicken Organic to make a Creamy Broc-Cauli Soup!

Recipe: SLOW COOKER CREAMY BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER SOUP

• 1/2 teaspoon of Pink Himalayan salt
• 1/2 cup of room temperature cream cheese
• 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese

Instructions:
Place all the ingredients in the slow cooker with the exception of the following: cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Cover and cook on the low setting for 4-5 hours, until all the veggies have soften. Proceed to remove have the veggies and 1 cup of broth in to a blender (be careful it is HOT). In addition, add the cream cheese and cheddar cheese until it a smooth purée. Return the blended purée back into the slow cooker then it is ready for eating...enjoy it!
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
I received the Imagine Foods chicken broth complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. Before receiving my box I had never heard of Imagine Foods before... but I must say I was pretty impressed with their product! After deciding I wanted to use it to make an easy chicken noodle soup, I searched for different recipes but nothing that could suit my short timeline. So I decided to go on the Imagine foods website to see if they had an easy and quick chicken noodle soup recipe - and they did! After allowing the chicken to defrost and some easy modifications I had a beautiful chicken noodle soup using the Imagine chicken broth and under 30 minutes!
Kate J.
Beaufort, NC
We used this broth to make our Thanksgiving stuffing.  I swear it was the best stuffing ever!  Our son couldn't stop eating it, and said to keep that recipe.  The thing is, we used the exact recipe we always use.  The only difference was the broth.  It made that much of a difference.  From here on out, I will no longer use just any broth.  I'm definitely sticking with this product.
Disclaimer: I received this product for free, in return for my honest review.  All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
I was fortunate to receive 2 of these incredible broths in a Voxbox through Influenster, and I am so happy my family got to try this out! I try to buy Organic as much as possible, and it is especially important to do so with regards to broths or bullion type ingredients b/c there is often so much MSG added to them.

This chicken broth was all the delight of my 9 year old! She thought the flavor was amazing, & she actually ate it! Truthfully, I only tasted a little cups worth of this one b/c the kiddos ate it all up. Nonetheless, it was really flavorful & anytime kids gobble up a whole batch of anything ... you know it’s a win! 😉
Kim P.
Kathleen, GA
I started out thinking this would be like any other chicken broth I have tried. I used it to make Chicken and Rice soup. I gave it a taste test when I first opened the box and boy was I wrong. The freshness blew me away, I never realized food, let alone soup could taste,well clean. It has a fresh, clean, just made taste to it, no one could believe it was not homemade. I have used many of these types of broths before but never again. I will be using Imagine Organic Free Range Chicken Broth, it is the only way to go.
Miranda S.
Skowhegan, ME
I used my complimentary imagine chicken broth in chicken street crop pot dish and it was spectacular! So much flavor. This was the main ingredient in this dish and I think it added the perfect touch to the stew. I would recommend cooking with imagine chicken broth whenever it is needed on a recipe, loved it. I got this #imaginesoup #influenster
Crystal D.
Otsego, MN
Finally! A food product that matches what I want to cook with, it worked and tasted great! I wont have to worry whats inside my chicken broth this meal. I started with EVOO, onions, garlic salt and pepper, I added the chickecn, chicken broth and some peppers. Simmered in some flour for a creamy finish. I received this full sized chicken brothen in exchange for my honest opinion. And I'm so glad I did!
Imagine Broth Free Range Chicken Organic
@influenster #IngredientProud #contest @ImagineSoups #gotitfree
Kristin M.
Amazing fresh flavor! This chicken broth was delicious- all I added was some veggies and homemade noodles- best chicken soup I’ve ever made. I love that it’s organic, gluten free, and low fat. Seriously will be buying this again- this is a must have in your kitchen.

I did receive this product complimentary from Imagine foods - above is my honest review regardless of the fact that it was free :)
Shannon C.
Stoughton, WI
Chicken broth is a staple in my house. I use it for so many different things. Often times I find some broths to be too salty (or not salty enough). I feel Imagine Organic Free Range Chicken Broth had the right balance. The chicken flavor was spot on as well. Imagine chicken broth has a double in for being organic and using FREE RANGE chicken. If Imagine is available at the grocery store, this will be my go-to broth to buy. I always make homemade soups and this was the perfect broth to cook with.
Meg C.
Fort Carson, CO
The 'Image Organic Free Range Chicken Broth' comes in an appealing package, but the contents are what really steal the show. The box is easy to use, the flavor is perfection. The broth is not too salty and I love that I am feeding my family an organic broth. I will definitely continue to purchase this product. Its possibilities are endless.
Jessica I.
Farmington, IL
What recipes do you have to share that include this product?