BY IMAGINE

The Organic Free Range Chicken Broth is created by choosing the finest organic free range chicken and freshest vegetables, then lightly simmering them with savory herbs and seasonings. Available in natural and conventional retailers nationwide.

With a wide variety of natural and organic soups, broths and gravies made with real ingredients, Imagine® helps you experiment in the kitchen with confidence to create amazing results and show your family and friends what it means to be “ingredient proud”. Imagine® products are made with real, wholesome ingredients such as the finest farm-grown vegetables and organic free-range chicken – with no artificial ingredients or preservatives.

USDA Organic; Gluten free; dairy free; non-GMO ingredients

Buy on Walmart
Crystal D.
Otsego, MN
Finally! A food product that matches what I want to cook with, it worked and tasted great! I wont have to worry whats inside my chicken broth this meal. I started with EVOO, onions, garlic salt and pepper, I added the chickecn, chicken broth and some peppers. Simmered in some flour for a creamy finish. I received this full sized chicken brothen in exchange for my honest opinion. And I'm so glad I did!
Imagine Broth Free Range Chicken Organic
@influenster #IngredientProud #contest @ImagineSoups #gotitfree
Teresa B.
Rockford, IL
I love that this soup is organic. I’ve been trying to live a healthier lifestyle and have lost 30 pounds in the last few months. It’s very nice to be able to have something healthy to turn to when there are so many foods out there that aren’t healthy! These are healthy tasty ingredients that are a great addition to any dish or all by themselves! Imagine® Organic Free Range Chicken BrothImagine® Super Reds Creamy Soup
Daria F.
Received this product right in time for Monday's dinner!!! And guess what we needed Chicken Broth... My husband made a delicious Shrimp and Spinach Alfredo and used Imagine Free Range Chicken Broth as cooking base for the Alfredo pasta!!!
Can I just say the dinner was gone !?
Rita A.
Mission, TX
Just got this today and I used it right a way! I catch myself using Chicken Broth for MANY things almost several times a week ... now to know that there’s an organic free range of a product like this, I WILL DEFINITELY BE BUYING IT! Same great taste that we are familiar with.Imagine® Organic Free Range Chicken Broth
Jennifer Y.
Super light and hearty! I love the taste.. Not too salty or too bland, It really is a must try! You will not be disappointed. I will definitely be buying this again. Great for other recipe as well!  I would recommend it for others to try if they want to discover something new :)
Amanda F.
Mount Carmel, IL
This free range chicken broth tasted amazing!!! The flavors were out of this world and my family had it all eaten in one night!!! The price point is comparable to other broths and I'd definitely recommend it to friends!! Imagine Broth Free Range Chicken Organic
Elizabeth L.
Aurora, MO
It was really good! I used it in my chicken noodle soup. My kids actually commented on the flavor. I was impressed on the flavor as well. Super rich. I would definitely recommend this. I’m not sure what the prices. But I’m sure it’s definitely worth it
Amanda S.
Independence, MO
I was so excited when I saw this and was planning oon ma ing chicken noodle soup for dinner anyway. So I used the broth instead of what I normally get and oh my gosh.... let me tell you it was flavorful and super tasty. I will be looking where to buy this again. My kids loved it too.
Amy S.
Plano, TX
This was delicious! It added so much flavor to my recipes. I can’t wait to go buy more of this. This sample came in just in time for thanksgiving. It is affordable for organic. Would definitely recommend this as a staple to anyone’s pantry.
Megan R.
We used the broth in a turkey brine for a family thanksgiving. It had a wonderful smell and gave the turkey great taste! I was impressed with the ingredients and the nutritional facts. I would definitely recommend this brand to others!