BY IMAGINE

Imagine® Natural Creations Organic Light In Sodium Creamy Garden Tomato Soup.
New!
50% less sodium than our regular creamy tomato soup.
USDA organic.
32 fl oz (1qt) 946 ml. see more...

Stephanie K.
I've only used it a couple times, but it's tasty and creamy. Prices average, and I like how it's in a box instead of a can, it's healthier and makes it more convenient to store if not all used
Francis A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This is one of the best tomato soups I have ever enjoyed. It has so much flavor and is fairly good for you. This is a go-to for my family when we aren't feeling well or just want to curl up with a bowl of soup!
Lacy M.
Morgantown, WV
The soup is more liquidy than creamy like the name suggests. However the flavor is good and it is convienent. Adding some extra spices never hurts. However I prefer Pacifica's low sodium tomato soup.
Anne N.
Wayzata, MN
This soup is delicious! It is our go to soup with grilled cheese sandwiches. I usually buy it at cub foods. I try to stock up when it is on sale. I would buy it again. It has great flavor without all the sodium. I would recommend to anyone looking for a light sodium soup.
Tiffany B.
Columbus, OH
One of my favorite tomato soups. Creamy, satisfying, and a great low sodium option. I prefer natural and organic foods, and this brand is great.
Meili S.
Albuquerque, NM
Foodie Expert
This soup is really creamy and delicious. Just wish it was lower in sodium.