BY IMAGINE

Transform your kitchen into your favorite Italian bistro in minutes with Imagine Organic Creamy Tomato Basil Soup. As savory blend of organic tomatoes and fresh cut basil, we only use the finest ingredients from the purest sources. Perfect as a filling entree or as a savory addition to recipes, just heat and serve to create a delicious soup you'd swear came straight from the vine. see more...

Heather M.
Starkville, MS
One of my favorite soups and one box is the perfect lunch serving for one person. The soup is creamy and flavor packed and easy to take to work because it is in a box. All you need is a bowl, spoon, and microwave. I would highly recommend this as an easy and inexpensive lunch option.
Cat J.
Edmonds, WA
This could have a more exciting flavor, but I love that it's vegan. It's a great go-to when we I want to make an easy but warm lunch for my kids or myself. I can just heat up some of this soup and make grilled cheese sandwiches with daiya and earth balance. Warm, comforting, and vegan! :)
Connie S.
Brownsburg, IN
This soup is sooo much better than Campbell tomato soup! It tastes great with grilled cheese sandwiches. Try it. You'll enjoy it. I buy it as often as I can.
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
This is super yummy. I love it, my husband and kids did not care for it nut I really enjoyed it.
Carley R.
Ottawa
One of the most amazing pre-made soups out there. I generally like to make my own soup, but this is just as good on one of those busy days. Super affordable for a really good organic brand. I absolutely love putting this over rice and vegetables, or even adding in pasta sometimes.. kinda weird, right?! SO GOOD!
Kimberly G.
Porters Lake
Great soup and celiac friendly. Very tasty on a cold day. Not to expensive. Quality and taste are worth the extra. Would buy again

back