BY IMAGINE

Imagine Natural Creations combines the luscious flavor of earthy golden beets and cook them with spices, root vegetables and a touch of honey for a velvety texture and delightfully satisfying taste. Imagine Creamy Soups offer a unique, garden-fresh taste experience that is just minutes away. Enjoy its smooth texture and savor the perfect balance of organic vegetables and delicate seasonings. The Imagine brand inspires your culinary creativity! Organic Non-GMO Ingredients Vegetarian Non-DairyGluten Free No Added MSG No Artificial Ingredients or Preservatives see more...

Anna C.
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
Cannot have it anymore but when I could it was very tasty. It is sad companies must use corn and wheat as binders and I cannot eat their products anymore.
Candice M.
Candice M.
Winter Garden, FL
I normally like Imagine soups., and I love beets- but this soup was just bizarre in both taste and texture. Would not buy again.
Dori G.
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
I love this golden beet organic soup. It is delicious, healthy, and easy to prepare. I feel good feeding it to my family! Highly recommended
Yeani C.
Yeani C.

Josee D.
Josee D.
Quick and easy to just grab when you're short for time. It tastes really good. The container is enough for 3 people to have a decent portion. All the ingredients are organic. It's a little sweet so you need to add salt and pepper to balance out the sweetness.