BY IMAGINE

IMAGINE FOODS 12x 32 OZ ORGANIC CHICKEN COOKING STOCK, Full of flavor, Imagine Organic Chicken Cooking Stock is ready to use anytime to add aroma, color and great taste to your favorite recipes, Whether its Balsamic Glazed Chicken or Chicken Tikka Masala - you will taste the difference, : GLUTEN FREE KOSHER, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) SKU: BNGLA11475 see more...

Stephanie T.
Huntington, NY
This is a really great chicken stock. I love how there are no artificial ingredients and that it is organic. It also has no added sugar! I use it all the time when cooking. They sell it at Costco for a decent price.
Melissa A.
Tastes great. I just needed some for a crock pot recipe,so I used this. I love the fact that it's organic, and a convinient package. I use just what is needed and put the rest in the fridge and use within a few days.
Heather W.
Boones Mill, VA
Love using this stock when I made my chicken n dumplings. Love how the top has a screw cap so that if you don't use it all can put in the fridge to use at a later date.
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
I really like this brand of chicken stock as compared to others because it just doesn't taste fake. It has good flavor and it's organic!
Danielle J.
Dayton, OH
I use the product in my homemade stuffing and homemade soups. I don't have to use much salt, however, I do have season heavily.
Milli G.
I love tvOS stock. It's healthy and organic and oh my god what else do I say?
I mean I can go on and on. It is not happening