BY IMAGINE

Enjoy the garden fresh taste of broccoli with Imagine Organic Creamy Broccoli Soup. We choose the finest organic broccoli and lightly simmer it with fresh herbs and delicious seasonings. Imagine Organic Creamy Broccoli Soup is a low-fat, hearty mean in minutes or try it in a variety of great tasting recipes, such as over a hot baked potato topped with steamed broccoli florets and a dollop of plain yogurt or sour cream. see more...

Saxon C.
Santa Monica
All of Imagine's soups are delicious! This one however is my favorite. It reminds me of being a little girl at home while it's raining and cold and my mom bringing me some soup while we watch our favorite show on TV. It's comforting, and creamy! It's not too heavy on the broccoli taste so don't worry about it tasting "healthy" because it's gonna taste like sweet indulgence.
Bethany T.
Such a quality soup, almost as good as homemade. I feel good feeding this to my toddler, knowing she is getting quality ingredients. We keep this on hand for quick meals, so we don't head toward unhealthy options. It is great for the price too.
Mariuxi R.
Homestead, FL
Sabroso, en esos días fríos que provoca una sopita caliente este es una buena opción, me encanta tiene un sabor super natural y agradable
Michelle P.
Valrico, FL
A good overall creamy light broccoli soup. Very flavorful and not too complicated. It is how I would make it and I love the fact that it is organic.
Dianela P.
This soup is really yummy and healthier than other options. The flavor is really satisfying and it's prefect for a quick meal.
Meaghan M.
Saint Petersburg
This soup is always satisfying and has great flavor. Usually I like to add extra seasonings to boxed soup but this doesn't need much!
Meaghan M.
Saint Petersburg
In the future would you consider making a chunky broccoli soup?