BY IMAGINE

Organic Imagine™ Vegetable Broth
Imagine™ natural creations.
Fat free* & no added MSG.
USDA organic.
Gluten free.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946ml.
*See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
leila m.
leila m.
I love love love this broth. So many vegetable broths have a bad flavor, but this one really outshines the rest. This is a staple for my dishes.
Brisa E.
Brisa E.
Redwood City, CA
Foodie Expert
Definitely my favorite vegetable broth. Its affordable, very versatile. Its the perfect zing to any soup and a perfect splash to an occasional stir fry. I am vegan, and I find myself buying in bulk at costco.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Abilene, KS
Foodie Expert
Love this!!! Love the easy to use container and the fact that you can use a lot or a little and store the rest. Great Flavor. I use this to make healthy soups.
Imy R.
Imy R.
Black Hawk, CO
I love to use veggie broth in rice and as a base for soup. We always keep a carton in the pantry, this one is tasty without being overly salty. I buy it at Natural Grocers or King Soopers. I can usually find it on sale at either location. I have recommended it several times.
Jada H.
Jada H.
I use this broth in soups, curries and even to make quinoa and rice! It's super versatile and adds additional nutritional value to anything you use it for!
Roberta G.
Roberta G.
Santa Fe , NM
I absolutely love that this brand makes a vegetable broth. Now that I am cooking a lot more I am learning so much more about food and I always thought broths only had meat flavors so I use both types of broths for stews and soups and they're perfect
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
I purchased this broth as a base for my vegetable soup. I needed a gluten free broth and the grocery store was out of my regular brand. I found it bland and needed to add more spices for flavour. I don't think I will purchase it again.