BY RGC REDMOND

Let your little one learn about numbers and letters through play with the Imaginarium Numbers & Letters Foam Playmat. This fun and colorful playmat features 12 large 12 inch x 12 inch foam tiles with pop out puzzle pieces! Each tile contains its own puzzle. The set includes 6 letter and 6 numbers puzzles. The 0.5 inch thick tiles also interlock creating a 12 inch x 12 inch flat safe and soft play surface for both indoor and outdoor fun. The mat comes with a zippered vinyl storage bag with handle providing easy transport and storage. The Imaginarium Foam Puzzle Mat features 12 foam tiles with pop-out puzzle shapes. Foam tiles interlock for flat or three-dimensional building fun. Safe surface is great for indoor and outdoor play. Easy portability and storage in vinyl storage bag. see more...

Lisa N.
Portsmouth
I bought my boys one of these for there bedroom. It helped them learn what the letters look like. It also gave them something to sit and play on while they were learning from it. This is a must have for any playroom.
Paige Y.
Paw Paw
These are amazing for kids with sensory issues, I'd love to get a bunch of them for my son to help him with his issues as he was diagnosed with autism last year. They use all different types of things like this to help with sensory issues. Plus they are good just to teach them with their alphabet or numbers.
Gloria C.
Valley, NE
These are perfect for my daughter who is just learning how to crawl! We don't have any padding under our carpet so these work perfectly!
Shakeria D.
west palm beach florda
I brought this for my son i thought it would be a educational which it is. But my son tears it apart. So to me it was a waste of money.
Lissbette P.
Great foam playmates for home or a daycare. It doesn’t hurt when the kids trip and it’s a great way for them to know their alphabet
sarah s.
Burtchville , MI
Purchased at: Walmart
These are not as great as i thought when the kids tear them apart its a pain to try and find all the letters and as soon as u put it all together they take it apart
Sarah G.
mississauga
I have these all over my kids room, they are great for my oldest who is learning his abcs and also good for my youngest that is crawling and soon to be walking so it won’t hurt as bad when she falls