BY IMAGE

01.Experience the action like never before with the Xbox One Wireless Controller. 02.New Impulse Triggers deliver fingertip vibration feedback, so you can feel every jolt and crash in high definition. 03.Redesigned thumbsticks and an all new D-pad provide greater precision. And the entire controller fits more comfortably in your hands. see more...

Christian C.
Frisco, TX
I think that this controller is fairly easy to operate compared to the much larger Xbox 360 controller. But, I also have a PS4 and I have completely stopped using my Xbox One because of how much I hate this controller over the PS4 controller. I think the d-pad placement is sort of useless and it creates an unnecessary sized controller. But if you are just wanting to get the Xbox One, then this controller is fine. I would not suggest getting an Xbox One though. I am about to sell mine. I used to not have any friends on the PS Network, but almost all of my friends have gravitated over based on the PS4 simply being the better overall counsel.
Nico C.
Ithaca, NY
The same basic setup persists: offset, dual thumbsticks along with a d-pad, four face buttons, two middle buttons and an Xbox Home button. The 360's Start/Back keys are swapped for the Menu and View buttons, acting contextually both in games and in the Dashboard for various ancillary tasks like pulling up maps and options. The Home button is a bit higher up, making accidental presses unlikely -- all slight changes, but important ones. The differences become more stark as we move to the thumbsticks and rear triggers.
Jazminn R.
El Paso, TX
It's great! No cords that get tangled, so less time untangling more time playing! Easy to use very practical! Affordable and good material. Very resistant if you are a little clumsy no harms done! You won't have to worry how long the cord is to know how far you can sit because guess what....... IT DOESNT HAVE A CORD!!!! Yay! Sit wherever and how far you want!
jorge P.
Libertyville, IL
This controller is extremely comfortable and feels great on your hands. It takes sometime to get used to the previous Xbox controller yet it's much more innovated. Occasionally the controller may lose its wireless connection but it isn't common.
linda m.
Philadelphia, PA
This wireless controller is very fun to play with. Everyone has so much fun and it is perfect for the kids. They can sit jump up and down and move all around. everyone has more freedom to do what they need and no more wires to untangle or get caught in. The best thing in gaming that came along!
Amy K.
Port Huron, MI
We own 3 Xbox ones an between my husband, an two sons they love there controllers, they love how smooth n fast the controls are, have never had any issues what so ever with any of there controllers!
Anna M.
Passaic , NJ
This one is ok honestly i prefer the other microsoft xbox one controller that comes with the 3.5 mm jack. I have that limited edition white and gold one and i use it everyday while streaming
Nicole N.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like the Xbox one controller, easy to use and I like the shape of it.. Some cons include the battery life and cost of the controller but other than that it's a great game controller!
I love these Wireless controllers! I've owned both wire and wireless and the wireless is by far best when it comes to convenience. However we do have to switch batteries and it can become costly if you don't have rechargeable batteries.
Ashley J.
Orange, VA
On par with some of the better more expensive controllers. Very durable and user friendly. It's bulky but that has always been the main issue with xbox controllers. Overall its a great controller