Image Vital C Hydrating Facial Cleanser, 6 Fluid Ounce

by Vital C

A creamy, hydrating cleanser that removes all makeup and impurities and treats environmentally damaged skin. SKU:ADIB003RJ165Y

Will it leave your skin dry ?
Does the cleaner actually works
Start your review of Image Vital C Hydrating Facial Cleanser, 6 Fluid Ounce!
2 years agoCharlotte, NC
I'm using this and the facial serum right now and I'm in love! It smells SO good and leaves my face glowing. I also have some dry patches and this face wash really helps keep my skin hydrated! It is more pricey than drugstore face washes, but it is fantastic quality!
3 years agoScott Twp, PA
This has been my holy grail cleanser for YEARSSS! It's smells delicious, and makes your skin feel super clean. I get really dry skin and it has never dried me out, and my skin can be really sensitive and I've never had a problem. I've always bought through the woman who does some of my facials. It's is a little bit more pricey but definitely works.
3 years agoNew haven, CT
Image Vital C Hydrating Facial Cleanser, 6 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Brittany G.
I love this product I use it every morning before applying my makeup and can't get enough of it my face has an amazing glow with this serum I've noticed a great change in my skin, I was told by an aesthetician of this product and would highly recommend it
a year agoBarrington, IL
This a great cleanser if you want a creamy cleanser. When I purchased it i didn’t realize it wouldn’t sud up because it doesn’t specify that it’s a cream cleanser. You must remove all makeup before cleansing with this product because it does not help with makeup removal either. It smells great and my skin looks bright on the days I use it but it’s not the cleanser for me.
7 months agoNew Phila, OH
Again image for the win!!! This cleanser is by far the best cleanser I’ve ever used, I will never switch to another! It is expensive but very much worth it, it smells like oranges and is super hydrating for your skin without leaving it feeling oily. Easily removes my makeup and is really good if you have more sensitive skin, doesn’t make my skin turn red or dry!
2 years ago
I received a facial the other day and this cleanser was amazing. I have combo skin and this left my face feeling clean, refreshed and hydrated. It has pleasant scent, which could be perceived as slightly overwhelming to some people. I find it very calming. I would definitely recommend this!
3 years ago
This is such a wonderful cleanser for dry skin. It smells amazing and is great on my sensitive skin. I use this cleanser during the colder months and use the ormedic one when it is warmer.
3 years agoCornelius, NC
When I first was introduced to this cleanser was in esthetics school. It instantly became one of my favorites! The smell is delicious and it lift my skin bright and full of life! I highly recommend this.
4 years ago
This is an amazing product! My mom sells it at her shop along with yonka; both of them are amazing! This stuff saved my skin. The whole line is amazing! The cleansers they have are the best and I live all of them! If you need something to clear up your skin get this! The line has so much to offer and it is so very much worth the price! Don't let the price scare you off from have amazing skin!!!!
3 years ago
This stuff rocked my world. I had dry and red skin but a friend of mine who does skin told me about this and it literally changed my life. I will never buy anything else! I use this brand for everything now!