BeautyFaceFacial SkincareImage SkinCare
Image Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque Prof 6 oz

Image Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque Prof. 6 oz

by Image SkinCare

Image Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque Prof. 6 oz

How often do you need to apply this mask?
Start your review of Image Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque Prof. 6 oz!
Bettca D.
Aurora, colorado
Purchased at: Online
I love it, remove dead skin cells from your face and hands I love the skin glow after used
Alina S.
Aurora, CO
This mask works like a charm! Helps so much with redness on my face and also does amazing job to even out my skin tone. Try it an the cosmetologist and had to by myself one!
Angela W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Love the citrus smell and how my skin feels after removal. Only need about ten minutes for it to sit on the skin and rinses off easily
Lamia C.
Morton Grove, IL
I have sensitive skin and many products are irritating, but this mask is not irritating at all. It has an orange smell which is pleasant, but if I'm going to wash off this mask, I dont this is necessary
Tatum U.
Clearwater, FL
This products claim to fame is that it will brighten your skin with the vitamin c in it's formula. And it really does work! In the mornings I'll put this on for 20 minutes or so and when it washes off my entire complexion is glowing. It's one of the few masks that claim to brighten that actually gets the job done! Would definitely recommend!
Desiree S.
Middletown, DE
I recommend this mask for people who have dry or dull skin it’s definitely your first step to a glowing complexion. It has a little bit of a tingle to it but it’s not unbearable, it’s an enzyme so it gets rid of the debri in the skin to clear out the pores and assist in a glow complexion.
Shelbie C.
Thick moisturizer. Feels and smells like sunscreen. Tends to make skin oily. A great SPF
Hannah D.
Nashville, TN
Another great product by Image. This leave my skin feeling hydrated and nourished. It gives my skin a healthy glow and makes it feel so fresh. And it smells incredible!
Coco H.
This mask is great for when you have dry skin. This helps your dead skin shed and feel oh so soft! The best time I use it is after a microneedling, about 3 days after. If used this for a few years. It always has a lovely smell of orange I love this skincare line!
Lakshmi R.
Chantilly, VA
Love this product, it has the vitamins and enzymes to help exfoliate at the same time hydrate the skin. The vitamins help to brighten the skin as well. Very effective. highly recommend to others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...