BY IMAGE

Gently exfoliates dead skin with enzymes and adds essential anti-oxidants and minerals to improve skin health. Ideal for all skin types and rosacea. see more...

Madeline G.
Madeline G.
Healdsburg, CA
This masque has been the holy grail of my skin care routine. Not only is it a masque the enzymes in the masque exfoliate as well. As we get into the colder months our skin starts to become dryer and this will help with getting all the old skin off as well as giving you excellent hydration. I recommend not only this product but Image as a whole. They have changed my skin drastically!
Courtney  W.
Courtney W.
My face is super dry in some areas and this mask really makes my skin feel so nourished
monica n.
monica n.
This has been my go to hydrating mask for 5+ years. It is a little expensive but well worth it, very lightweight produce and it absorbs into your skin so you aren't left with goo everywhere. I apply this at least on e or twice a week in the winter because my skin gets extremely dry, but it is also perfect to use year round to brighten up and hydrate your skin!!
Alexa G.
Alexa G.
Berwick , ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
GUYS! I started using this vital C hydrating mask in January when my skin was dry from the harsh Maine weather and it is the bomb! My esthetician recommended putting it on over night and I wake up glowing. This was my first product from Image now I have switched my whole skincare routine to Image products. If you have dry dull skin this is a product to try.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Merritt Island
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is absolutely amazing! Makes your face feel so fresh and clean and helps get rid of redness. Smells amazing too!
Angie S.
Angie S.
Iva, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing mask. The vitamin c is so good for your skin
I love this. It makes my skin glow.
Fiona B.
Fiona B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This exfoliator is like a revolution. I hate when exfoliators are too aggressive on my skin. But this mask is a winner. Leave it on your skin for about 20 Mins and it dissolves dead skin cells. It doesn't burn or itch and leaves your face so smooth. Squeeze tube means that you don't waste any product or don't spread germs by dipping your fingers into it. A little pricey where I got it (I think €45) but definitely worth it and lasts a long time.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Winnipeg, MB
This stuff is amazing. It smells great, and does an awesome job of exfoliating the skin. I have had it for about one month and have noticed brighter, clearer skin as well as less wrinkles around my eyes.
alanis c.
alanis c.
Eu ia amar usa ele na minha pele parece ser bem cheiroso amo cremes assim não tenho muitos cremes mas amo