Image Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque 2OZ uploaded by Priscilla A.Image Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque 2OZ uploaded by Edita P.

BY IMAGE

Gently exfoliates dead skin with enzymes and adds essential anti-oxidants and minerals to improve skin health. Ideal for all skin types and rosacea. see more...

Erin D.
Pittsford, NY
Got this after it was recommended to me after a facial. I like this line and this mask doesn’t disappoint. I don’t see immediate brightening results, that’s going to take time. You do see a noticeable difference in the texture of your skin right away, it feels fantastic. The smell is citrusy and pleasant. I think the price point is great too.
Kriszandra C.
Wadsworth
I added this to my skincare regime about 2 months ago, I couldn’t be happier! I found it through a IG beauty blogger. She recommended wearing as a mask or she also said she lathered it on at night after her cleansing routine. I put this on every night, I took photos of my skin the first 4 weeks & there’s clearly a noticeable difference! I’m getting married in 2 months & want the best skin possible (I’ve always been super big into skincare/makeup)! I drink tons of water, take 6-8 vitamins daily & try to take tip-top care of my skin. I will definitely be purchasing more from this line, it’s a little pricy but certainly worth it!
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Mask was (and still is) my go to wash off mask when I needed a boost of hydration. I use it both by itself and in combination with other masks. For example, I apply some clay mask on my nose, chin and this enzyme mask on the rest of the face. My skin feels as if it got a glass of water as it instantly becomes hydrated, soft, plump and radiating from inside
Karson D.
Harrisonville , MO
I got a derma-planing procedure and the esthetician suggested this product to me! I love it! It kind of tingles a little and it causes flaking at first but after a few uses your face is fabulous!
Valeria V.
Linden, VA
I used this mask only one time 4 months ago. I had terrible break outs and many tiny bumps on my face. I never had a facial and kept picking at my face. I started studing esthetics and one of my teachers reccomended I use it but after a few facials as it irritated my skin and i had a red face for a few days. But it might have worked as a micropeel because the dfollowing week my face was soft and bump free.
Michael V.
I loved this mask because of how cool it felt on my skin. Super moisturizing and had me feeling fresh. Vitamin C is great for your skin and using this after work had me feeling extremely refreshed after being on the plane all day!
Amanda T.
salem
I can’t say enough good things about this. First of all, it smells like citrus. It also is great for when my skin is starting to feel dry and needs some help. Another great benefit is that it is an enzyme mask which means is exfoliates also! So amazing!
Ashley N.
This mask is super hydrating! It works amazing on my sensitive/combo skin! I love this during the winter months to add some hydration. It feels so refreshing and even has a slight tingle from the enzymes. I love this mask!
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
Tried this product for the first time tonight, it smells absolutely wonderful and you can actually feel the product working. It was used during my facial but I will be buying a bottle for at home use between facials also.
April P.
Oceanside, CA
This has such a fresh and clean scent and it goes on without feeling heavy. It is smooth and lightweight but it is full of vitamin C and nutrients for your skin. Doesn't leave sticky or oily skin.