Image Total Facial Cleanser

by Image

A universal foaming cleanser that rinses away makeup and oil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Image Total Facial Cleanser!
Erin S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a very intense and sometimes, harsh, cleanser. It use to be my everyday but I had to back off a bit because it was starting to have a reverse effect on me. I still use it but more as a weekly cleanser to have the awesome anti-aging benefits but not dry my skin out!
Megan B.
CliftonPark
The one and ONLY cleanser I use. I have been using this cleanser for 6 years now. It keeps my skin so fresh, clean, and bright. I have tried so many other cleansers but nothing comes even remotely close to this miracle in a bottle. Recommend for sensitive skin types but anyone can use this!
Maryann C.
Littleton, CO
I love this facial cleanser. As for all the other Image products it doesn’t fail to leave your skin in top shape. Cleanses beautifully but never harsh. Working wonders for my aging skin. I highly recommend.
Kim S.
This glycolic facial cleanser is a work horse! If you use it every day right out of the gate, it could dry you out so be sure to ease your skin into it. Rotate at first with a gentler cleanser. I can’t live without this stuff!
Patricia L.
Delaware, OH
Cleanses and tones skin. Slightly tingly leaves skin feeling fresh clean without drying
Kandace  K.
Turlock, CA
I live by this stuff! After awhile of using another product for a long period of time, I switched to this! I love it it is expensive but it’s helped my skin tremendously. Worth every penny. & my skin is nice and smooth now! & always use a moisturizer!!
Chastity S.
Glen St Mary, FL
I love the alpha hydroxy acids in this cleanser. It tingles as I use it. I use this in my facials at the spa. I would recommend this for aging skin age 30-50.
Tatiana R.
Jacksonville, FL
I have tried lots of facial cleansers and this is one of the top brands. If you have sensitive skin this is for you it is also good if you have combo skin like me. The price isn’t too bad but if I can compare it to a drugstore in how gentle it is I would say it’s like cetaphil.
Erin S.
This is fantastic for acne prone skin! It lasts quite a while and helped clear up my skin quickly
Lilly L.
Love this so much! Always helps with breakouts and keep my face nice and clean. love this product.

Looking for your answer?