Image The Max Stem Cell Eye Creme .5 oz

by NoBrand

This revolutionary eye treatment targets visible signs of aging by reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness around the eyes. Physician formulated.

Skincare Directions for Use - Apply a pea size amount morning and evening to upper and lower eye lids.; Dimensions - 2.0 inches (H) x 2.0 inches (W) x 2.0 inches (L)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Image The Max Stem Cell Eye Creme .5 oz!
Robyn K.
Valparaiso, IN
Purchased at: Skincare By Alana
This is my go-to eye cream. I started slathering this stuff on night and day at 25 when I thought a saw the start of crows feet around my eyes. I am 35 now and I definitely look a lot younger than my friends. I give major credit to this stuff. This is one of the best eye creams out there, and at a price point that is usually for so-so products.

Looking for your answer?