BeautyFaceFacial SkincareImage
Skincare Vital C Hydrating Repair Creme, 2 Ounce [2 oz]

Image Skincare Vital C Hydrating Repair Creme, 2 Ounce [2 oz.]

by Image

This is an ultra-hydrating, vitamin C and anti-oxidant rich emollient formula that repairs aging skin and promotes healthy cell renewal. Image Vital C Hydrating Repair Crme 2 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Image Skincare Vital C Hydrating Repair Creme, 2 Ounce [2 oz.]!
Britnee K.
Saratoga Springs
I love this cream and agree with the last reviewer it "smells heavenly" if you love citrus this will sure make you feel happy. I love to use it evenings and especially after a chemical peel, great for hydration!
Amy I.
Fort Myers, FL
Great source of Vitamin C. I didn’t see solid results like I have from other Vitamin C products. I did not feel like the product absorbed well into my skin. I am glad I tried it and ruled it out. Image Skincare has so many other great products that I had much better luck with!
Kayla S.
Amazing! I used this as a night time moisturizer. Smells just like the cleanser, fresh citrus spa fragrance. The price point is on the expensive side in my opinion but worth it if you’re looking to splurge. Highly recommend if you’re pregnant or if you have dry, dull flaky skin.
Emery K.
Park City, UT
I have been using this moisturizer for about 6 months now and have seen a huge improvement in my skin! It is a little bit pricey but, totally worth it.  It has prevented my skin from its usual peeling and cracking and has improved its texture all around.  It smells amazing and feels very hydrating.  I highly recommend this product!
Caitlyn S.
Irvine, CA
I really like this creme, it’s not to thick but it makes my skin feel very hydrated and plumped. I love the smell as this product is derived from orange peel extracts and it has really helped brighten my skin and make me look alive. I highly recommend this product for dry, dull, aging skin.
Michelle K.
LOVE this product. It's so soothing on your skin and smells heavenly as well. It's really helped keeping my skin moisturized in this harsh winter. I use it at night for sure, and often mornings too.
Jessica Y.
Warrington
Amazing product. Great for dull, ageing, dry skin. I use this regularly and love it. Smells devine!! It is a little pricey but you get a lot of product and you don’t need a lot as it’s goes along way!

Looking for your answer?