Skin CareFacial SkincareImage
Skincare Vital C Hydrating Repair Creme, 2 Ounce

Image Skincare Vital C Hydrating Repair Creme, 2 Ounce

by Image

Size:2 oz. This ultra-hydrating, Vitamin C & Anti-Oxidant rich emollientformula combats the visible effects of stress, fatigue, smoking & otherdehydrating environmental factors.

Would you recommend this for combination skin types (dry but oily in some places like my forehead)?
What kind of cleaner do you pie with this moisturizer? Is it best for night or day application?
Para que sirve está cremas
Start your review of Image Skincare Vital C Hydrating Repair Creme, 2 Ounce!
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
Image Skincare Vital C Hydrating Repair Creme, 2 Ounce uploaded by Leigh J.
Image Skincare Vital C Hydrating Repair Creme, 2 Ounce uploaded by Leigh J.
This is a vitamin c based repair cream by Image skincare. I think this has some really good ingredients in it, like tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, ceramide, and superoxide dismutase. It does contain fragrance and smells like fresh citrus. I find this cream to be hydrating and suitable for day or night use. I would purchase this product again.
Alejandra O.
Charlotte, NC
Image Skincare Vital C Hydrating Repair Creme, 2 Ounce uploaded by Alejandra O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like the hydrating quality of this product because most of the vitamin C skin products I use are serums which do not hydrate. Vital C is more creamy but still spreads well. I put this on at night and during the day sometimes because I love that it makes my skin look fresh. It also helps reduce inflammation and calm down my skin when I wake up in the morning. I notice the reduced inflammation mostly around d my eyes.
Elena C.
Rockville, MD
Image Skincare Vital C Hydrating Repair Creme, 2 Ounce uploaded by Elena C.
Love this cream. I have applied it every night, and after only one week I sow the difference. In the morning my skin feel so refreshing and smooth.Recommend!
Erica M.
Nice product to use at night. It has a little bit of weight to it which is very helpful for people who have dry skin.
Rachel A.
Greenville, TX
Image Skincare Vital C Hydrating Repair Creme, 2 Ounce uploaded by Rachel A.
Love this stuff! Originally started using it during chemo when my skin was extremely dry and sensitive. Smells amazing, kept my skin moisturized and did not cause a reaction. [product:image-skincare-vital-c-hydrating-repair-creme-2-ounce-[2-oz]
Rachel H.
Overland Park, KS
Amazing citrus smell! I swear this product literally leaves my skin glowing all day. I literally don't want to put make up on when I use it! That's the best and only feeling you will get using it, because its completely weightless, not oily, and leaves absolutely zero residue!!!
Rachel M.
Topton, PA
I was given a sample of this at #PopsugarPlayground last year and the bottle says “hydrating water burst” so I’m not 100% it’s the same product but was the closest I could find on here. That aside, I enjoy this product. It has a super refreshing natural orange scent which may be too powerful for some but does not affect me. I like how the cream makes my face feel after only a couple uses. I have only used at night but think it would be a great refresh in the morning. The cream is very light and not heavy feeling.
Katie M.
Raynham
I've been going to the same esthetician since I was in my teens (almost 30 now) and anything they've recommended to me based on my skin at the time has been right on.  This product was introduced into my life about 10 years ago and I will NEVER stray from it.  It has all the amazing properties I'm looking for (anti aging, brightening, not heavy/greasy, very light, doesn't clog my pores, everything).  I have serious acneic skin that is super sensitive, but this hydrating cream is one of the only moisturizers I've used that doesn't give me acne or irritation.  It actually has helped when I've gotten sun poisoning/heat rash and when I've had dermatitis on my face.  It soothes but gives you amazing results.  Highly recommend for literally anyone, unless you're allergic to oranges haha.  It smells wonderful too :)
Alexandra A.
Firestone, CO
Love this stuff. Smells amazing and makes my skin look great. It's a little pricey but so worth it.
Savanna B.
This stuff is the BOMB! I have very dry skin and I use this and it keeps my skin very hydrated