BY IMAGE

• What kind of cleaner do you pie with this moisturizer? Is it best...1 Answers
  • Para que sirve está cremas2 Answers
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I’ve tried both serum and cream from this line and I’ll review and compare them both. All Vital C line products have a sweet citrus-y scent. Just like the other products the smell is not overpowering, but it is there. I like it, so I'm not bothered. Vital C Hydrating Anti-Aging Serum comes in an airless pump container while Vital C Hydrating Repair Creme comes in a jar. The cream comes with a spatula that is sitting under the cap. It seems such a simple idea, but many companies don't do it and I always struggle with finding place to keep spatula and to keep it clean.

The serum feels as rich as the cream and is almost a little bit thicker. Both products apply to the skin smoothly, they sink in quickly and doesn't leave oiliness behind. They both feel lightweight yet very hydrating and gives long lasting effect. My skin doesn't get irritated while using this serum and cream and, in fact, feels very calm, soft and gets even toned. When I want something lighter or use other moisturizing products (e.g. hydrating face masks), I often use only the serum. Because of its texture my skin gets enough moist and doesn't feel dry/tight
Crystal C.
Vital C hydrating repair cream is amazing! With this colder weather rolling in, my skin tends to dry out a bit. This cream adds the perfect amount of hydration (I would recommend looking into their other creams if you have more oily skin - they have many other choices!). Directions for use state to "apply liberally to cleansed skin for evening skin revitalization". Paired with their Image Vital C Hydrating Facial Cleanser, 6 Fluid Ounce , this product has made my skin look and feel more nourished! Added bonus: smells AMAZING!
Rylee O.
This stuff smells so good it literally makes you want to eat it! I struggle with acne and finding a good moisturizer is tough just because I break out so much. This product does NOT disappoint! I will buy this product for as long as they make it! Love it and will continue to recommend to all of my clients!!
Brenna M.
I’ve had a couple jars of this. It seems to help alleviate super dry skin and help fade blemish marks and hyperpigmentation but the most recent jar i bought broke me out really bad. I think they changed the formula. Sad.
Claire K.
Lake Orion
Great for moisturizer! I also have used this for healing after chemical peels and it helps heal fast! Great night cream. But only buy from a professional. IMAGE DOES NOT SELL ON AMAZON
Lilia E.
Henderson
how to begin, this product smells amazing, citrus smell. it goes on lightly and a little goes a long way, keeps your face super moisturized withought the sticky feeling to it.
Charlotte C.
Riverside, CA
If you have very dry skin, I highly suggest this product. I have very oily skin, so this product wasn't the best for me. It has a nice smell and it was very gentle. The only down side would be that it is pretty pricy, but it is worth it!
Britnee K.
I love this cream! It's not to heavy doesn't feel greasy and It smells wonderful too. Image skin care has totally met my expectations, I can see a noticeable difference in my skin. When I find amazing products I like to share with everyone, I now have my aunt and grandmother hooked.
Emily W.
I got this when working at a Laser hair removal salon. The owner recommend this for my dry and sensitive skin. The Vitamin C enriched lotion brightened and evened out my complexion very nicely while keeping my skin looking and feeling very hydrated!
Chaunty F.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this cream! I have normal/dry skin picked this up at the skin care show 2016 in Las Vwgas I love it just enough hydration not greasy but absorbs within ten minutes and works well under makeup too as long as you let it sink in at keast ten minutes before applying primer foundation etc.
gad g.
Huntington Pk, CA
Para que sirve está cremas
Alina B.
Boynton Beach, FL
What kind of cleaner do you pie with this moisturizer? Is it best for night or day application?