Image Skincare Vital C Hydrating Anti-Aging Serum 1.7 Ounce uploaded by Alexandra D.

BY IMAGE SKIN CARE

Vitamins A, C and E and anti-oxidants nourish the skin to create healthy, youthful glowing skin. Voted best image product. Ideal for all skin types. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexandra D.
This hydrating serum is amazing. It smells like a creamsicle, it instantly hydrates your skin, the results and long lasting, it’s pricey but worth it (you get a fair amount of product). Overall I would recommend trying it. It’s great for people with dry skin but also other skin types.
Karen K.
 I have recently recieved this product from my school as a tester and I must say I am a huge fan. It works effectively on all skin types to soften the appearance of wrinkles, support collagen, and protect skin against oxidative damage. This serum really helps with rosacea (which I mildly have). I apply it every night under my moisturizer
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
This serum is amazing! It smells amazing and is reasonably priced! It was recommended to me by my esthetician. It leaves my face glowing and I feel it smooths out any of my fine lines. I take comfort in knowing it’s prolonging the aging process. A little goes a long way. Highly recommended.
Rebecca F.
I love this product. When my skin is thirsty and needs some TLC, I use this vitamin C moisturizing lotion. It has a light scent to it that is refreshing . I use prior to putting on my foundation, it sort of acts like a primer. Skin is soft and glows gently. I highly recommend this product if your skin needs a boost.
Leigh P.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my favorite vitamin C serum on the market. It has a great price point, a great smell, and it seems to be both hydrating and effective all in one.
lucy s.
This serum smells AMAZING! It’s thin but feels very hydrating which is great for my dry skin.
Aoibhín L.
Carrickvale Avenue, Lurgan
I went for a facial in my local town and was recommended this for my skin after exfoliation and I love it! I have hormonal acne and this product helps reduced the redness in my skin which makes my self confidence sky rocket. I've only been using it for 2 weeks and yes my acne has worsened from using this product however parts of my skin, Espically around my jaw is starting to clear up. I was always warned my skin will get worse before it gets better. But I don't mind because my skin is glowing using this product. And the smell is delightful.