BY IMAGE SKINCARE

Image Skincare ultra sheer spray SPF 45+ 4 oz. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley N.
This smells so good! It has zinc in it so you know this will definitely be a good sun protection. Wears well under makeup or they even have a tinted option that looks great on its own. This is my favorite sunscreen to use!
Rebecca M.
wellington
It has a light citrus scent with excellent protection from the sun. It sprays evenly and dries nicely. The packaging feels similar to most spray sunscreens on the market. It exceeded my expectations and I would recommend it to others
Jill S.
Roseville
This stuff is AMAZING, it is light weight and not greasy at all, it goes on easy with very little rubbing and the smell is to die for. Now let’s get to the protection factor because let’s face it, that’s the most important part. Being an Esthetician I have tried so many sunscreens and most of them do not seem to work as well as they claim, this one does it all. Absolutely love this stuff!!!
Etta G.
Sandy
I love this for myself and my children, so easy, and such good quality ingredients. I love all their SPFs, including the facial SPF moisturizers!
Micaela S.
Ardrossan, AB
I have been using the skincare line for over five years and absolutely love it. This is the best facial sunscreen I have ever found and I also use their tinted moisturizer with SPF protection. It is the only facial sunscreen that I will use as it is not oily and doesn’t cause breakouts
Anne-Marie J.
Je ne jure plus que par cette marque au niveau des soins solaires. Ma peau mixte/grasse la remercie chaque fois. En plus, ils sentent tellement bon!!
Paola B.
Halifax, NS
Best and the only sunscreen that didn’t break me out, and for that I appreciate this product, I’ve had many trial and error when it comes to sun protection and I finally found the one that work for me. It works and I’m protected again finally! Thanks image!