Image Skincare Ormedic Balancing Facial Cleanser uploaded by Aleia B.Image Skincare Ormedic Balancing Facial Cleanser uploaded by Sheena M.Image Skincare Ormedic Balancing Facial Cleanser uploaded by Rebecca H.

BY IMAGE SKIN CARE

An organic-blend balancing gel cleanser that lifts away makeup and impurities. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "LOVE this face wash! It keeps my sensitive skin calm, while also providing a deep clean and removing makeup. It's expensive, but totally worth it to me. It's effective, and concentrated so you don't have to use as much as a drug store brand. A bottle of this would last me over a year. " in 6 reviews
Leigh P.
Saint Louis, MO
From its smell to its effectiveness, this cleanser is one of the best on the market. It removes dirt, grime and makeup without overdrying the face. It’s a staple in my skin care routine, and I highly recommend anyone who needs a new cleanser. It’s even great for those with sensitive skin or rosacea.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
I get facials one to two times per year. The esthetician I visit uses IMAGE products most of the time. The first purchase I made from her was the Vital C facial cleanser. I really liked how it made my skin feel after cleansing, not to mention its magnificent smell! I took a break from this line of skincare due to the expensive upkeep. However, a couple months ago I decided it’s worth it. I then purchased the Ormedic face wash, and OMG!!!! This stuff quickly cleared up my jaw line acne, which I read in a review from another consumer. Worth every penny!!
Hooreya A.
Sayreville
The Image Skincare line is my all time favorite. This cleanser along with a few others from the line really helped with my acne and inflammation. Very gentle on the skin and does a great job at removing makeup. I will never use a different cleanser!
Miriah L.
Saint Louis, MO
I was recommended this to deal with my adult acne. I have super sensitive skin so intense regimens usually make my acne worse. If you also have sensitive skin, use this! I now use Image’s ormedic line and have seen major improvements to my acne.
Aleia B.
Hampton, VA
Since my mother (a certified aesthetician) actually sells this skincare line through her Spa in Virginia Beach called Green Leaf and Pebble Tea Spa she recommended me this to use since I have dry sensitive skin and it helps with balancing it out making it less flakey and uneven! It smells fantastic, very fresh and clean and itl leave you feeling even fresher and cleaner after using it!
Ashley F.
New Philadelphia, OH
I absolutely love this face wash and would recommend it to anyone! I’ve been using this for almost a year now and it is one of my favorites I’ve ever used. It feels so good on the skin, the smell isn’t overbearing, and I feel like it does a great job of removing all of my makeup.
Ashleigh N.
Coushatta, LA
This has to be my favorite product from Image! I have sensitive skin and this product makes my face so smooth without irritating it. I also have acne prone skin so I use the Clear cleanser every other wash. Using both products has really cleared up my skin and leaves it feeling unbelievably soft. I can’t say enough about Image Skincare! Before Image, I was so self conscious because of my acne and now I feel comfortable not wearing makeup.
Kris F.
rush, NY
Life. changing.
i feel confident without wearing make-up. this product has balanced my uneven skin tone and kept my stubborn forehead bumps at bay. love this product and will definitely explore this product line. to use: pea size amount in the AM and PM. rinse with cold water.
Annalise S.
This facial cleanser is amazing! It is an all natural organic cleanser. I found a lot of cleanser were too drying because they lathered up a lot. This one does larger but does not leaving you feeling dried out.
Jessica V.
Montesano
Would highly recommend to anyone with combination skin or anyone with acne prone skin. Balanced out my skin and I love that it is a toner within the cleanser. Great ingredients in the product and I love other products by this brand aswell!