BY IMAGE SKIN CARE

A silky, ultra hydrating botanical serum infused with organic Japanese green tea, Aloe Vera and a copper-complex peptide. Perfectly absorbed, it continuously balances your skin from within and lastingly restores its ideal moisture level. Leaves your skin intensely hydrated with a healthy glow. DIRECTIONS Apply liberally to cleansed skin daily for restoration and balance. SKIN TYPE INDICATIONS All skin types BENEFITS Rebalances all skin types Restores Hydration Nourishes environmentally damaged skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa B.
This stuff is the most amazing smelling product that I currently own. Serums are so important to the deep hydration of our skin and this one is formulated to suit all skin types. I use this frequently during my daily skincare regimen.
Lacey M.
Kansas City, MO
I've only used this for 3 days and can already tell a difference in the evenness of my skin tone. I love the smell (smells like cake) and love how it doesn't leave you feeling greasy. I bought it for $55 from my esthetician, but would definitely buy it again.
Laura S.
Cleveland, OH
This feels great on my skin! It's super hydrating and doesn't feel too heavy or thick as a gel, like most gels do. I got this product at a salon after it was used during a facial on me. This serum is great for bedtime as it leaves my skin feeling revitalized, cool and fresh.
Katie Y.
This serum is so great! It keeps my sensitive skin calm and moisturized. So nourishing. It is pricey, but you don't have to use a lot and it's effective. My skin is clear and smooth.
Jessica F.
Fresno, CA
I love this Serum for when I do extractions and wax, it helps to calm the skin from the trauma of being wax or having extractions being taken out.
Megan P.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this serum. Smells great. Calms my persistent redness on my nose and cheeks. Lightly hydrates and has great ingredients!
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
This astringent is mlre of a serum, softer and lighter but not greasy, a must have for sure
Amanda C.
Land O Lakes
No t really an oil but this product should be talked about this serum is great for all ages
Dylana S.
Sherwood Park
This product is very healing and hydrating. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed. It is very effective. It absorbs quickly and isn’t sticky at all. I would recommend this product for people with sensitive skin especially.