BY IMAGE SKINCARE

A silky, ultra hydrating botanical serum infused with organic Japanese green tea, Aloe Vera and a copper-complex peptide. Perfectly absorbed, it continuously balances your skin from within and lastingly restores its ideal moisture level. Leaves your skin intensely hydrated with a healthy glow. DIRECTIONS Apply liberally to cleansed skin daily for restoration and balance. SKIN TYPE INDICATIONS All skin types BENEFITS Rebalances all skin types Restores Hydration Nourishes environmentally damaged skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karin P.
Smells yummy! The serum adds a boost of moisture underneath my moisturizer and can be used both day and night. In the morning I use the serum under Image’s ultimate protection moisturizer SPF 50 and it sits really well. Absorbs quickly, but leaves a slightly tacky feeling that allows moisturizer to sit on the serum nicely. Great if you have sensitive skin or if you’re looking for a daytime serum!
Miss U.
I love Image Skin Care products. This serum is great for combination skin, and it really balance out your skin. I apply every morning before my foundation, my skin looks so healthy and plumped. I think the price point is reasonable. Image Skincare Ormedic Balancing Antioxidant Serum
Lacey M.
Kansas City, MO
I've only used this for 3 days and can already tell a difference in the evenness of my skin tone. I love the smell (smells like cake) and love how it doesn't leave you feeling greasy. I bought it for $55 from my esthetician, but would definitely buy it again.
Melissa B.
This stuff is the most amazing smelling product that I currently own. Serums are so important to the deep hydration of our skin and this one is formulated to suit all skin types. I use this frequently during my daily skincare regimen.
Heather Z.
Concord, Nh
I am an Ormedics girl ALLLLL the way!!! I used the balancing cleanser and this to follow! Every morning and every night! I can’t live without it!! The smell is amazing and clean, and the product makes a noticeable difference in your skin!!! I would recommend this (I have recommended this product) to many people and they all love it like I do!!!!! I don’t know what I’d do without it!!!
Ashley F.
New Philadelphia, OH
I really liked how this serum feels on the skin! My only con is that it just wasn’t hydrating enough for me, without having to use in combination with a heavy moisturizer (I have very dry skin) I feel like someone with normal to combination or even oily skin would love this!
Laura S.
Cleveland, OH
This feels great on my skin! It's super hydrating and doesn't feel too heavy or thick as a gel, like most gels do. I got this product at a salon after it was used during a facial on me. This serum is great for bedtime as it leaves my skin feeling revitalized, cool and fresh.
Jhulian L.
miami lakes
Amo este serum y la marca también porque te ayuda a balancear el ph de la piel , se puede usar en todo tipos de pieles pero si eres joven y solo te interesa hidratar tu piel y mantenerla este es el ideal , por ejemplo yo soy piel grasa pero este serum me ayuda a balancearla
Carle T.
New Phila, OH
Seriously amazing!!! And it even smells amazing!! Love everything about this product. I use mine with the matching cleanser. I have very dry skin and it does tend to dry my skin out so I switch between the ormedic and the vital c serums.
Taylor R.
Arkansas
I absolutely love this product. It smells like butterscotch, and is very hydrating and calming. I have seen my skin improve dramatically after frequent use over the last 6 years.