Skin CareSkin Care ToolsImage SkinCare
Image MD Facial Cleansing System

Image Skincare Image MD Facial Cleansing System

by Image SkinCare

Image MD reconstructive facial cleanser 3.7 oz Image MD reconstructive serum with TR-C compex.1 oz Image MD reconstructive repair cream 1 oz Image MD reconstructive moisturizer SPF 30 2 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Image Skincare Image MD Facial Cleansing System!
sarann R.
When I first started with Image products, my skin didn't adjust well (over worked from esthetic school). After attending the third Image product class, I picked up a few trial kits of the MD line (I wish I grabbed more) OMGOSH! This stuff is bomb! Before I started esthetic school I had sensitive combo- acne prone skin. I didn't have like major breakouts or anything, so I get kinda iffy when it came to new products for my face. But the MD line worked wonders-- no irritation, redness, bullas, papules-- nothing! But since I'm not a nurse or doctor I can't really order the line ): unless I get a referral. But on the plus side it help my skin adjust better to the other Image products I sell to my clients. I do recommend this product for anyone of all ages (teen to adult) type 1- 4 stage acne. As a second addition to your regimen.
Mary M.
The best skincare treatment  in the world. Recommend 10/10 for better skin results in just one treatment.

Looking for your answer?