Image Skincare Clear Cell Salicylic Clarifying Pads uploaded by sarann r.

BY IMAGE SKIN CARE

Salicylic/glycolic acid skin pad to effectively remove impurities and excess oil. Deeply clears clogged pores and follicles to leave skin fresh and clean. A blend of anti-oxidants and calming ingredients reduce apneic inflammation. Excellent for on the road cleansing and after physical activities. see more...

Buy on Amazon
sarann r.
This product is GREAT! I offer/use Image skincare products to ALL of my clients-- not the reason why I think this is a great product.
I have super sensitive, combination, acne prone skin that doesn't agree with anything (when I do find products that work- I stick with it) During the summer months (and since I live in the south-- it's always summer or spring) my face just HATES me! I use these pads once or twice a day depending on the weather. I do occasionally get a pustual here and there (which is normal).
It has a minty eucalyptus scent and it stingles for a few minutes. Also, it doesn't dry out your skin.
Great for backne (back acne), and post wax to keep ingrowns and folliculitus at bay.

Cara F.
Saugus, MA
Nice refreshing way to clean your skin. This was my first time using it. I will probably buy these pads again because they are great for a quick swipe across your face to clear it of dirt and sweat. They are a little harsh for sensitive skin
Sarah W.
Bellflower, CA
This stuff is good and strong but I feel like it's very similar to oxy pads in a way