BY IMAGE #95 in Lip Plumper

Ultra hydrating anti-aging polypeptide lip complex, which dramatically enhances the appearance of lip contours. Adding up to 40% more moisture, volume and reducing fine lines with repeat usage. Use of this product will compliment professional dermal fillers. see more...

• I have used the Image line before but wonder how this com...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Not only does this lip balm hydrate your lips, it also leaves them looking naturally glossy. I'm normally sensitive to lip balms and some drug store brands cause the skin around my lips to break out. No break outs or sensitivities ever happen with this product. I recommend it to anyone who needs soft hydrated lips!" in 3 reviews
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I didn't notice any change in my lips with continuous use of this lip product, but it is a nice lip product. It has a texture of a balm that's not too thick, but is not runny either. A little goes a long way with this product. I'm sure I've mentioned in my posts that cold weather makes my lips and hands very dry, but currently I have no problems with my lips. Ormedic Balm made my lips smooth, soft and gave long lasting hydration. This balm leaves lips plump, filled and very even textured (not visibly bigger or anything like that though). It has a pleasant scent and taste. I use it throughout the day, but I also like applying it when I start doing my makeup. My lips feel and look amazing by the time I'm ready to apply lip products
Alexandra D.
This product is amazing for people who have issues with dry lips often. I use this product before bed and after (Medex Micro Needle Derma Roller Body Revitalizer - 1 Pack (Pack of 5)) derma rolling my lips. It give intense hydration, it heals the cracked lips fast and the results actually last unlike chap sticks with just a wax feeling. The consistency is tacky like a lip gloss but thicker.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
This lip treatment is amazing it was given to me after having had lip enhancement fillers for the second time and it really helped with the swelling and bruising. It also heals dry lips immediately. I would say that it has more of a satin finish rather than a gloss.
April P.
Oceanside, CA
Want the vavavoom plump up in your lips without injecting them? This little lip care product from Image is a natural formula made to help you moisturize and revitalize lips. It's nice because it's not tacky or sticky one you put it on. And it doesn't make me breakout.
Stephanie F.
West Chester, PA
This stuff works well but I don’t think that I would repurchase. This product was recommended to me and although the smell is heavenly, (like a creamsicle), it just doesn’t provide the moisture i need for my dry lips.
Amanda T.
salem
I love this stuff! It is so hydrating. I have not found another lip product that is as hydrating as this. It makes my lips look so plump and hydrated. The packaging is a great size and it lasts so long. I use this almost every day. It also tastes amazing!
Valentina B.
Raleigh, NC
I love the consistency of this product (not tacky whatsoever), and leaves the lips feeling hydrated and plump. The brand itself has an array of wonderful products containing innovation ingredients, which is why I love this formula. It really does help the collagen production and smooth out the texture of my lips. I highly recommend this product, especially if you have dry lips or to use post-dermal fillers.
Laylay M.
So I got this lip treatment sent to me as a PR package from Image Skincare a while ago and all I can say is it is amazing and it works wonders because my lips are usually really chapped and dry especially with this cold weather and everytime I wear it it makes my lips feel very soft and moisturized and they actually give you this shine to your lips which is so nice and I would recommend it to anyone that has really dry lips!
kaila h.
This is my favorite lip complex i've ever tried. Not only is it hydrating and silky, but it also last for hours! The Image skin care pro line is amazing and I always recommend their Oromedic line which is organic, and medicated created by dermatologists for all skin types. great product!
Natalie E.
Obsessed. It's like putting the consistency of honey on your lips. A little goes a long way. Its,great post lip enhancement. Smells so good. About $18 but so worth it. Image Skin Care Ormedic Lip Enhancement Complex
Sue P.
Lancaster, NY
I have used the Image line before but wonder how this compares to other lip treatments. Does this really work?