BY IMAGE #75 in Lip Plumper

Ultra hydrating anti-aging polypeptide lip complex, which dramatically enhances the appearance of lip contours. Adding up to 40% more moisture, volume and reducing fine lines with repeat usage. Use of this product will compliment professional dermal fillers. see more...

• I have used the Image line before but wonder how this compares to...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Edita P.
Middleton , MA
I didn't notice any change in my lips with continuous use of this lip product, but it is a nice lip product. It has a texture of a balm that's not too thick, but is not runny either. A little goes a long way with this product. I'm sure I've mentioned in my posts that cold weather makes my lips and hands very dry, but currently I have no problems with my lips. Ormedic Balm made my lips smooth, soft and gave long lasting hydration. This balm leaves lips plump, filled and very even textured (not visibly bigger or anything like that though). It has a pleasant scent and taste. I use it throughout the day, but I also like applying it when I start doing my makeup. My lips feel and look amazing by the time I'm ready to apply lip products
Valentina B.
Raleigh, NC
I love the consistency of this product (not tacky whatsoever), and leaves the lips feeling hydrated and plump. The brand itself has an array of wonderful products containing innovation ingredients, which is why I love this formula. It really does help the collagen production and smooth out the texture of my lips. I highly recommend this product, especially if you have dry lips or to use post-dermal fillers.
Laylay M.
So I got this lip treatment sent to me as a PR package from Image Skincare a while ago and all I can say is it is amazing and it works wonders because my lips are usually really chapped and dry especially with this cold weather and everytime I wear it it makes my lips feel very soft and moisturized and they actually give you this shine to your lips which is so nice and I would recommend it to anyone that has really dry lips!
April P.
Oceanside, CA
Want the vavavoom plump up in your lips without injecting them? This little lip care product from Image is a natural formula made to help you moisturize and revitalize lips. It's nice because it's not tacky or sticky one you put it on. And it doesn't make me breakout.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
This lip treatment is amazing it was given to me after having had lip enhancement fillers for the second time and it really helped with the swelling and bruising. It also heals dry lips immediately. I would say that it has more of a satin finish rather than a gloss.
Natalie E.
Obsessed. It's like putting the consistency of honey on your lips. A little goes a long way. Its,great post lip enhancement. Smells so good. About $18 but so worth it. Image Skin Care Ormedic Lip Enhancement Complex
kaila h.
This is my favorite lip complex i've ever tried. Not only is it hydrating and silky, but it also last for hours! The Image skin care pro line is amazing and I always recommend their Oromedic line which is organic, and medicated created by dermatologists for all skin types. great product!
Samantha L.
Houston , TX
I absolutely cannot live without chapstick and I sometimes feel like chapstick itself dries out my lips even more so I switched to this and I am so happy I did!! This stuff leaves my lips feeling hydrated and moisturized.
Britni S.
Addis, LA
This lip enhancement smells so awesome! Super fruity, thick enough that it coats well without using a lot, but still glossy enough that it's not sticky. I am a repeat user of this and purchase from a licensed esthetician and will continue to use this product.
Jordan P.
Phoenix, AZ
this product is a MUST have! It increasingly enhances moisture with repeated use and enhances lip volume while getting rid of flakes and fine lines. this product is what you want it to be and MORe. You’ll never go back to regular chapstick again
Sue P.
Lancaster, NY
I have used the Image line before but wonder how this compares to other lip treatments. Does this really work?