Image Skin Care Image Skincare Ormedic Bio Peptide Creme 2 oz uploaded by Brandye R.

BY IMAGE SKIN CARE

• I have looking for a new skin care moisturizer and regiment. Does...6 Answers
sarann r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great organic line-- I recommend for premature skin, post care for advanced facials, sensitive overworked skin. The ormedic line itself is light weight. Or if your looking into starting a new line but would like something gentle-- this is recommend.
I usually recommend my clients to have two lines in their regime -- all Image products, you can mix and match which is great^^
*Just wanted to give an update*
My son has eczema on the files of his arms- depending on the weather it could get really dry, scaly and scabby (sometimes it would bleed). I had him use the Bio-peptide creme and after a couple days, his rash cleared. Even though it can be over moisturizing when applied to the face, his eczema rash absorbed it completely after about 6hrs.
Jodi J.
Winter Garden, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love the way my skin feels with this and the smell is amazing too. Their whole line is fantastic, only available via professionals but so worth it. My skin has freaked out and this stuff has healed and balanced my skin.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Image skin is such a good line it's sold only by professionals. Honestly find a distributor your skin will thank you for it. Also if you find an esthetician that uses this products book your appt. they are amazing.
Annelle R.
Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product, leaves skin super soft and it's just amazing super super love it
Daneese P.
Great creme left my skinclean and soft also a great mosturizer I truly love and recommend
Ashleigh P.
yucaipa, CA
Amazing cream! This has left my skin so clear and even. Image skin care has really done well with this cream.
Kimmye L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have looking for a new skin care moisturizer and regiment. Does any recommend this brand or do you have any recommendations of other brands you like?