Image Skin Care Image Skincare Ormedic Bio Peptide Creme 2 oz uploaded by Andrea F.Image Skin Care Image Skincare Ormedic Bio Peptide Creme 2 oz uploaded by Brandye R.

BY IMAGE SKIN CARE

• I have looking for a new skin care moisturizer and regime...6 Answers
Andrea F.
Ottawa
I love this creme! I use it day and night for a moisturize. It is very gentle, smells amazing and feels silky smooth. A little bit goes a long ways and I notice a difference in my skins hydration instantly. A little pricey, but worth every penny! Image Skin Care Image Skincare Ormedic Bio Peptide Creme 2 ozImage Skin Care Image Skincare Ormedic Bio Peptide Creme 2 oz
sarann r.
Great organic line-- I recommend for premature skin, post care for advanced facials, sensitive overworked skin. The ormedic line itself is light weight. Or if your looking into starting a new line but would like something gentle-- this is recommend.
I usually recommend my clients to have two lines in their regime -- all Image products, you can mix and match which is great^^
*Just wanted to give an update*
My son has eczema on the files of his arms- depending on the weather it could get really dry, scaly and scabby (sometimes it would bleed). I had him use the Bio-peptide creme and after a couple days, his rash cleared. Even though it can be over moisturizing when applied to the face, his eczema rash absorbed it completely after about 6hrs.
Jodi J.
Winter Garden, FL
Love love love the way my skin feels with this and the smell is amazing too. Their whole line is fantastic, only available via professionals but so worth it. My skin has freaked out and this stuff has healed and balanced my skin.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Image skin is such a good line it's sold only by professionals. Honestly find a distributor your skin will thank you for it. Also if you find an esthetician that uses this products book your appt. they are amazing.
Miranda G.
dallas
Feels great on my skin, and has a nice, clean scent. I just recently started my anti-aging skincare regimen, and I’m really liking this so far.
Ashleigh P.
yucaipa, CA
Amazing cream! This has left my skin so clear and even. Image skin care has really done well with this cream.
Stephanie H.
New York
Broke me out. Too oily. Smell is AMAZING!!! my derm recommends ir but it was too much for me.
Daneese P.
Great creme left my skinclean and soft also a great mosturizer I truly love and recommend
Annelle R.
Providence, RI
Love this product, leaves skin super soft and it's just amazing super super love it
Honour M.
Edmonton
I love love love this moisturizer Image Skincare knows what's up! The smell is Devine and the texture is so pillowy on the skin. I highly recommend this and it's gentle anough for almost anyone
Kimmye L.
I have looking for a new skin care moisturizer and regiment. Does any recommend this brand or do you have any recommendations of other brands you like?