BY IMAGE SKIN CARE

Jessa K.
Modesto, CA
Okay so my boyfriend bought this after he got a facial. Yes he and I get facials lol. I snagged some and put it in a little bottle. It's so gentle and soothing. It really helps balance the skin. Has a really nice lather. The smell is very gentle and mild.
Nicole F.
If I could give this cleanser 6 stars, I would. I work at a dermatology office and one of the estheticians recommended this cleanser for my dry skin. I could honestly notice a difference after just a week. It cleans without over drying. I use it with my Clarisonic. The smell is absolutely beautiful too.
Candis G.
Bakersfield, CA
My favorite out of their different lines I have sensitive skin so it's hard to fine things that don't dry my skin this one is great a little pricey compared to a drug store face wash but worth it
Lindsay W.
Oviedo, FL
Great cleanser. I use it in conjunction with my Clarisonic brush and it gets every bit of my makeup off. High quality, natural ingredients are gentle to skin and the scent is light and clean.
Ashleigh P.
yucaipa, CA
Hands down best facial cleanser I have ever tried. Leaves my skin soft and clear. I would recommend this to anyone for all people as a daily cleanser.
Brendan E.
Forest city , NC
Great cleanser! Smells amazing! Leaves your skin feeling deeply cleansed! I would recommend this to anyone. It is great for all skin types!
sarahgildeleon
Middletown, NY
I love this face cleaner ! I always have problems with breakouts and when I use the cleaners my face instantly feels less oily
Sidney N.
Woodstock, GA
Love this product! I've tried a lot but haven't found a many that compare to this! Does great to get off eye makeup!
Kelsey B.
Goodland, IN
Best cleanser ever! I am ride or die for this stuff. I have gone through multiple bottles of this !
Paula L.
This was a really nice cleanser. My skin can be sensitive to some products and it felt amazing on my skin. It has a nice scent and didn't leave my face feeling dry. Would purchase this again.