BY IMAGE SKINCARE

• How long does it take to see results?1 Answers
  • Does this lighten dark spots causes by acne ?1 Answers
Crissy W.
Markham, IL
It treats skin discolorations and redness. A blend of botanical lighteners, vitamin C and grape seed extract gently reduces inflammation promoting a clear, fresh-looking complexion.
Hadeer K.
Sioux Falls , SD
I love this product i don't usually buy serums because they feel heavy on my skin but this one is just amazing it makes my skin feel so good and moisturized and healthy 2nd time I bought this totally recommend.
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ
 I am beyond pleased with the results. Prior to using the lightening serum I had some scaring on my cheeks and dark circles under my eyes. With only two weeks of consistent use I saw a HUGE difference. Now, after using the serum for over a month my scaring has diminished and my dark circles are unnoticeable!
Sarah W.
Paramount, CA
I have this stuff. I do feel like it worked in some spots on my face from post acne pigmintation. But it made me get a lot of calcium deposits on my face
Iveth I.
Arlington, TN
I was recommended this by my derm as part of the skincare line I use. I love this product, it helps lighten the redness on my face from my rosacea
Melissa B.
Phila , PA
One of. Y favorite brightening serums! Derived from apple stem cells and had Konica acid which is a NATURAL lightener. Highly recommend
Jodi J.
Winter Garden, FL
Love the way my skin feels and looks after this serum, great for lightening my post baby pregnancy mask. Smells fantastic too!
Amy C.
Rochester, MN
This serum smells amazing!!! You def have to be consistent to see results with this serum. Leaves your skin feeling soft!
yesenia I.
Garland, TX
I love this product. It's amazing. This helps with redness on skin. This makes my skin feel fresh.
Bethany A.
Milton, FL
Great serum. I always find my skin looks much more hydrated when I wake up in the morning.
Claudia C.
Henderson, NV
Does it help with dark circles or fine lines or is it to just prevent and what is the smell like?
Heather G.
Madera, CA
What exactly does this lighten? I'm looking for something to lighten the acne spots and random dark spots on my face and chin!
Kia G.
Does this lighten dark spots causes by acne ?
Felicia L.
Falfurruas, TX
Does it really work?
Tamitra T.
HAZEL CREST, IL
How long does it take to see results?