BY IMAGE SKIN CARE

Chelsea E.
Windsor, CA
I love this stuff! A few months ago my skin broke out horribly after I stopped taking birth control. I had quite a lot of bumps that I couldn’t seem to leave alone. I ended up with quite a bit of scarring and hyper-pigmentation (no surprise there) when I remembered that someone gave me a bottle of this serum. I’ve used it pretty religiously all over my face before for a couple of months and it has made a huge difference! I would definitely recommend this product! It also smells nice, like tropical mango-ish.
💕Karissa O.
Milwaukee , WI
AH! This is such an amazing serum! It helps a ton with pink/red colored acne like scarring...AND it smells like piña coladas ❤ image is great at keeping their products pretty affordable for how effective they are! (Remember you get what you pay for!)
Kelley M.
Bristow
I wanted to live this, as Image has so many great products. Unfortunately, it did nothing. I am religious about following the prescribed regime, but I saw no results. Massively disappointed.
Christen C.
Love this product! As I've mentioned before I have very dry patches as well as rosacea and some psoriatic splotches coming through in my face and this definitely does the trick to keep the redness down and keep my tone nice and even and my face soft and supple. Anything that says brightening or whitening I am definitely down for trying!
Morgan G.
Yes! This skincare brand is amazing, even completely got rid of my troublesome dermatitis! I've also dealt with hyper pigmentation spots over the years, and this product really helped lighten them, even helps with sun spots and age spots. I love Image skincare, and I highly recommend his product
Mallory G.
I recently purchased the entire "ILUMA" line. I am beyond pleased with the results. Prior to using the lightening serum I had some scaring on my cheeks and dark circles under my eyes. With only two weeks of consistent use I saw a HUGE difference. Now, after using the serum for over a month my scaring has diminished and my dark circles are unnoticeable! I will definitely be repurchasing.
Amber O.
S Salt Lake, UT
Makes your skin feel amazing. Plus just to make things better it smells amazing! I sometimes use it just because it smells so good. Which makes me run out faster but every time i buy, i make sure to stalk up!(:
Crissy W.
Markham, IL
It treats skin discolorations and redness. A blend of botanical lighteners, vitamin C and grape seed extract gently reduces inflammation promoting a clear, fresh-looking complexion.
Hadeer K.
Sioux Falls , SD
I love this product i don't usually buy serums because they feel heavy on my skin but this one is just amazing it makes my skin feel so good and moisturized and healthy 2nd time I bought this totally recommend.
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ
Claudia C.
Henderson, NV
Does it help with dark circles or fine lines or is it to just prevent and what is the smell like?
Kia G.
Does this lighten dark spots causes by acne ?
Felicia L.
Falfurruas, TX
Does it really work?
Tamitra T.
Hazel Crest, IL
How long does it take to see results?
Heather G.
Madera, CA
What exactly does this lighten? I'm looking for something to lighten the acne spots and random dark spots on my face and chin!