BY IMAGE SKIN CARE

Christen C.
Christen C.
Love this product! As I've mentioned before I have very dry patches as well as rosacea and some psoriatic splotches coming through in my face and this definitely does the trick to keep the redness down and keep my tone nice and even and my face soft and supple. Anything that says brightening or whitening I am definitely down for trying!
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Yes! This skincare brand is amazing, even completely got rid of my troublesome dermatitis! I've also dealt with hyper pigmentation spots over the years, and this product really helped lighten them, even helps with sun spots and age spots. I love Image skincare, and I highly recommend his product
Hadeer K.
Hadeer K.
Sioux Falls , SD
I love this product i don't usually buy serums because they feel heavy on my skin but this one is just amazing it makes my skin feel so good and moisturized and healthy 2nd time I bought this totally recommend.
Amber O.
Amber O.
S Salt Lake, UT
Makes your skin feel amazing. Plus just to make things better it smells amazing! I sometimes use it just because it smells so good. Which makes me run out faster but every time i buy, i make sure to stalk up!(:
Crissy W.
Crissy W.
Markham, IL
It treats skin discolorations and redness. A blend of botanical lighteners, vitamin C and grape seed extract gently reduces inflammation promoting a clear, fresh-looking complexion.
yesenia I.
yesenia I.
Garland, TX
I love this product. It's amazing. This helps with redness on skin. This makes my skin feel fresh.
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
Milton, FL
Great serum. I always find my skin looks much more hydrated when I wake up in the morning.
Kelley M.
Kelley M.
Bristow
I wanted to live this, as Image has so many great products. Unfortunately, it did nothing. I am religious about following the prescribed regime, but I saw no results. Massively disappointed.
Mallory G.
Mallory G.
I recently purchased the entire "ILUMA" line. I am beyond pleased with the results. Prior to using the lightening serum I had some scaring on my cheeks and dark circles under my eyes. With only two weeks of consistent use I saw a HUGE difference. Now, after using the serum for over a month my scaring has diminished and my dark circles are unnoticeable! I will definitely be repurchasing.
Krupa P.
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Henderson, NV
Does it help with dark circles or fine lines or is it to just prevent and what is the smell like?
Tamitra T.
Tamitra T.
Hazel Crest, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does it take to see results?
Felicia L.
Felicia L.
Falfurruas, TX
Does it really work?
Kia G.
Kia G.
Does this lighten dark spots causes by acne ?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Madera, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What exactly does this lighten? I'm looking for something to lighten the acne spots and random dark spots on my face and chin!