BY IMAGE SKIN CARE

• How long does it take to see results?1 Answers
  • Does this lighten dark spots causes by acne ?1 Answers
Melissa C.
Schaumburg, IL
I have a lot of hyperpigmentation, and some of them seem to be scars from me picking my blemishes. I’ve been wanting them to disappear for a really long time, and using this serum has helped so much! My hyperpigmentation isn’t so noticable anymore!
tori c.
I have a TON of acne scarring and sun damage (wear SPF people!!) and this has helped me so much! I apply this mainly at night and put the Image Intense Brightening Cream over the top before i go to sleep, and when i wake up my skin is bright and refreshed! it even helps diminish my redness. it has taken about a month of consistent use to really see the results in terms of my acne scars, but the redness relief is almost instant!
Emeli R.
Love this product. Smells good and lasts a long time. I definitely saw a different using this. It helped a lot with my acne scaring from a few years ago. I used it twice a day, morning and night, after washing my face.
Chelsea E.
Windsor, CA
I love this stuff! A few months ago my skin broke out horribly after I stopped taking birth control. I had quite a lot of bumps that I couldn’t seem to leave alone. I ended up with quite a bit of scarring and hyper-pigmentation (no surprise there) when I remembered that someone gave me a bottle of this serum. I’ve used it pretty religiously all over my face before for a couple of months and it has made a huge difference! I would definitely recommend this product! It also smells nice, like tropical mango-ish.
💕Karissa O.
Milwaukee , WI
AH! This is such an amazing serum! It helps a ton with pink/red colored acne like scarring...AND it smells like piña coladas ❤ image is great at keeping their products pretty affordable for how effective they are! (Remember you get what you pay for!)
Kelley M.
Bristow
I wanted to live this, as Image has so many great products. Unfortunately, it did nothing. I am religious about following the prescribed regime, but I saw no results. Massively disappointed.
Christen C.
Love this product! As I've mentioned before I have very dry patches as well as rosacea and some psoriatic splotches coming through in my face and this definitely does the trick to keep the redness down and keep my tone nice and even and my face soft and supple. Anything that says brightening or whitening I am definitely down for trying!
Morgan G.
Yes! This skincare brand is amazing, even completely got rid of my troublesome dermatitis! I've also dealt with hyper pigmentation spots over the years, and this product really helped lighten them, even helps with sun spots and age spots. I love Image skincare, and I highly recommend his product
Mallory G.
I recently purchased the entire "ILUMA" line. I am beyond pleased with the results. Prior to using the lightening serum I had some scaring on my cheeks and dark circles under my eyes. With only two weeks of consistent use I saw a HUGE difference. Now, after using the serum for over a month my scaring has diminished and my dark circles are unnoticeable! I will definitely be repurchasing.
Amber O.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Makes your skin feel amazing. Plus just to make things better it smells amazing! I sometimes use it just because it smells so good. Which makes me run out faster but every time i buy, i make sure to stalk up!(:
Claudia C.
Henderson, NV
Does it help with dark circles or fine lines or is it to just prevent and what is the smell like?
Kia G.
Does this lighten dark spots causes by acne ?
Felicia L.
Falfurruas, TX
Does it really work?
Heather G.
Madera, CA
What exactly does this lighten? I'm looking for something to lighten the acne spots and random dark spots on my face and chin!
Tamitra T.
HAZEL CREST, IL
How long does it take to see results?