Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersImage
Ormedic Balancing Facial Cleanser 6oz

Image Ormedic Balancing Facial Cleanser 6oz

by Image

A Organic green tea and chamomile gel cleanser that lifts away makeup and impurities. Balances the PH of your skin and eliminates the need for a toner. A harmonizing blend of comfrey, calendula and rich botanicals that deliver essential nutrients to restore the skin natural balance. Image Skincare Ormedic leaves skin soft, hydrated, and naturally clean

Trifold action cleanses, exfoliates, and tones the skin; Removes dirt, debris, oil, and makeup; Herbal extracts soothe irritated skin and relieve redness; Restores balance to the skin for a lasting, glowing, even complexion

Is this a good cleanser for aging skin?
How does this product makes you feel after you used it??
Anyone experience horrible large cystic breakouts within the first week?
Start your review of Image Ormedic Balancing Facial Cleanser 6oz!
Farwah T.
Brooklyn, NY
Image Ormedic Balancing Facial Cleanser 6oz uploaded by Farwah T.
So this cleaner was alright I like it but I do feel like it is pricey. I am using Curology right now and I feel like that kit worked best for my face.
Reyna D.
Image Ormedic Balancing Facial Cleanser 6oz uploaded by Reyna D.
Love that it's formulated without parabens, sulfates, and artificial fragrances. Great for those with sensitive skin but can be used for all skin types. Contains organic aloe vera, botanicals, and flower extracts. I would buy this again.
Danielle A.
Lexington, AL
1,107 reviews
Great balancing cleanser. Helps with compromised barriers and anyone with dry or sensitive skin. I love it and use it often.
Miriah L.
Saint Louis, MO
I was recommended this to deal with my adult acne. I have super sensitive skin so intense regimens usually make my acne worse. If you also have sensitive skin, use this! I now use Image’s ormedic line and have seen major improvements to my acne.
Rebecca H.
Kingwood, TX
This face wash is my holy grail! It helps balance out my sensitive skin while still giving it a clean feel. I would recommend this to anyone with combo/sensitive skin! Only recommendation would be to have a pump versus a container.
Tiffany S.
Astoria, NY
By far one of my favorite cleansers! It smells like a tropical vacation when I use it, which takes me to a happy place! :) it leaves your skin feel soft and clean, and as it is my first time using products from this line I was blown away! I have oily and acne prone skin and I recommend it to anyone that has the same skin type!
Annie K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
My aesthetician recommended this and two other Image brand skincare products. They were pricier than i would've liked. However, after using them for a month, I've noticed drastic, amazing changes in my skin. Im 38 and I've had moderate acne for almost 30 years; I thought I was stuck with bad skin for life. If you're like me, an adult with cystic acne, whiteheads, and blackheads who has tried everything to no avail, you really owe it to yourself to give this skincare line a chance! Image Ormedic Balancing Facial Cleanser 6oz
Marlene S.
Napa, CA
Image Ormedic Balancing Facial Cleanser 6oz uploaded by Marlene S.
Great cleanser! It washes away full set of makeup, oils, dirt etc.. I recommend this product for all types of skin. I know I will be purchasing this item again. The cleanser is gentle and it doesn't dry your face after washing.
Sarah M.
Eudora, KS
My favorite cleanser!!! Especially since they have rebranded the Ormedic line. I like the packaging over a normal squeeze bottle. I also love the liquid formula, makes it very delicate on the skin. As an esthetician, I highly recommend IMAGE to all my clients!
mandy S.
Lansing, KS
Literally the Best facial cleanser I have used! I wasn't sure but heard good things I am beyond impressed. My skin looks great! I had some spotty full skin and some break outs and it cleared it up! Its amazing