Image Iluma Intense Lightening Serum uploaded by Whitney G.Image Iluma Intense Lightening Serum uploaded by Alex S.

BY IMAGE

Lighten pigmentation. Lighten brown spots. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Valeria V.
Linden, VA
I use bought this serum and the Aluma Powder Exfoliant to practice at school (Esthetics) used it many times on models and myself at home. So I bough a gift set for my mother. She has hiperpigmentation from sun exposure, is 63 years old and has dry skin. She used it for about a month and we are very happy with the results. Definetly has helped with sun damage. Its like a light blur on my mom's face as the dark spots arent as marked as they where before she started using this product. One exfoliation a week, daily use of this serum and sun screen will definetly help with hiperpigmentation. I highly reccomend.
Es- Uso los productos de Image en la escuela donde estudio esthetica y tengo el serum y el exfoliador de la linea Aluma. Como da buenos resultados paratodo tipo de piel compre un set para mi mami. Ella tiene 63 anos, piel seca y manchas de sol en el rostro. Despues de un mes de uso junto con el exfoliante los resultados son notables. Las manchas no estan tan oscuras y su piel esta muy suave. Lo recomiendo y para mejores resultados uselo con el exfoliante.
Ashley N.
This serum is beyond amazing! Has vitamin C in it to help with redness and scars. I had a breakout in my face that would come back in the same spot every few weeks which ended up leaving a scar. Being diligent using this serum every morning and night made my scar disappear within a few months! I love the smell of this! It’s not too strong. Works well on my sensitive skin.
Review for: Image Iluma Intense Lightening Serum, 1.0 Fluid Ounce more...
This serum has completely changed my life. My esthetician recommended it to help with acne scarring and pigmentation and it has worked wonders! My skin is bright, more even, and fresh. Using this 2x a day (it isn’t harsh) in my lineup has been a miracle.
Amy P.
Montclair, NJ
This product makes my skin look so pretty- dewy and glowy. It does lighten dark spots caused by acne and the sun. A little dab on those spots goes a long way. I also put a dab on my fine lines. The serum also smells dreamy- like coconut. I recommend!
Savannah M.
Boise
Review for: Image Iluma Intense Lightening Serum, 1.0 Fluid Ounce, Image Iluma Intense Lightening Serum, 1.0 Fluid Ounce more...
I have extreme hyperpigmentation and this serum was VERY beneficial. It smells so good! It's available online or from an esthetician.
Whitney G.
Longmont, CO
Is this product supposed to have red spots in it? I've been using this product three months, same bottle. Maybe I've just never noticed the spots before. This product doesn't have l-acsorbic acid so it shouldn't oxidize, but could it be anyways? It does seem like the color had gotten darker. Anyone with a new bottle have a photo for comparison?